Sunday, December 3, 2006

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas tree

Our Christmas Decorations

 

Hey everyone...

How was your weekend..?

Mine was rather uneventful...I took several naps...lol  Haven't really done much of anything...I should be finishing up my christmas shopping but i took a break from shopping this weekend.

I had to work this morning till 10am...came home checked emails, took a nap... =)

I really don't have any news..imagine that.

I do have a prayer request please...

My MIL is having a hard time right now...she takes care of her brother who has down syndrome..he is 53yrs. old..and is really going downhill.... We love him dearly and it is so hard seeing him go through this. He has lived with her since their mother passed away 10yrs. ago. It's really taking a toll on her, but she wouldn't have it any other way.... So please if you could...keep our Uncle Johnny in your prayers.

Thanks so much ya'lls thoughts and prayers mean so much here in Jland!

Hope you all have a good week...

                              Hugs..

                                    ~Terri~

P.S. Thanksto Debbie @ *A Derasta Creation* for the beautiful graphic..I love bears! Check out her journal her graphics are amazing!

13 comments:

  1. Your decorations are so cute! I love snowmen!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle, I can't imagine how hard that must be for all of you. Sending all kinds of positive thoughts and energy your way.

    Hugs,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun...I will definitely keep your family in my prayers...I am sooo sorry I haven't been around...I've been working so many days and hours it is crazy...retail this time of year leaves a lot of overtime hours to get. I love that fact that you shared your pics with us....I love them

    Amy
    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend overall, I love lazy days like that.  I will keep you mother in law and her brother in my prayers - what an amazing lady to care for her brother.  Have a great week.  Leene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love everything!  I was looking at the tree pic and thinking how sweet it looked and then the next pic it was all light up and I thought WOW that really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tree and decorations.  My tree is UP but not decorated.  I don't have one gift wrapped.  I am really starting to regret having the hand surgeries before the holidays now.  Grrr.  I love Beau's stocking.  So cute.
    Prayers going out for your MIL and uncle. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decorations, ESPECIALLY the snowmen! I working on building up my snowmen collection! :)

    I'm praying for our MIL and her brother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn you Terri.. you're gonna make me almost like Christmas!  All your decorations are so cute, and I just love your tree!  It's beautiful!  The little village.. I have so much fun with those.  Setting them up, and putting the houses, churches and people in their little places.  So much fun!

    I'm supposed to be Bah Humbugging and you have my singing "Oh Christmas Tree" here! :/  lol

    I will keep your Uncle Johnny in my prayers!

    Hugs XXOO
    Jackie
    http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/
           

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn you Terri.. you're gonna make me almost like Christmas!  All your decorations are so cute, and I just love your tree!  It's beautiful!  The little village.. I have so much fun with those.  Setting them up, and putting the houses, churches and people in their little places.  So much fun!

    I'm supposed to be Bah Humbugging and you have my singing "Oh Christmas Tree" here! :/  lol

    I will keep your Uncle Johnny in my prayers!

    Hugs XXOO
    Jackie
    http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/
           

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll keep you all in my prayers...

    big hugs,
    mara

    p.s.  the graphic is truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your tree and the paintings behind it too....love all your decorations. Sorry to hear about your MIL's brother.
    LOVE, lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will definitely be sending prayers your MIL and Uncle Johnny's way.  I think anyone that cares for a disabled person is truly blessed in a way.  They are the "special" people.  :)  Your decorations look great!!!  If Emma got ahold of that village, it would never look the same!  I have one and she is constantly rearranging everything to look better in her eyes.  I love the dogge stocking too!!!  What a great idea!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your christmas decorations are adorable! Enjoy it as much as possible because when those babies start coming they break everything! lol I can't tell you how many times my Christmas tree has been knocked over and decorations mysteriously have been broken! lol age old answer from every on of my children "It wasn't me!" lol lol lol Prayers for Uncle Johnny and your MIL!

    Love,
    Kimberleigh

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice decorations :) and of  course you and your family are in my prayers love vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!