Hey everyone...
Could you please keep my Uncle Kevin in your thoughts and offer up a prayer for him as well.... He is my uncle I have mentioned in the past...that they found a spot on his lung, but at the time it was so small they didn't think it was cancerous....he went back to the Dr. this week...and they said it has spread... he goes next week to get a biopsy done ...to see exactly what it is... I'm worried, it doesn't sound good....
Thanks so much, our family really appreciates it.
Hugs,
Terri
Terri, sending up prayers for your Uncle, Hugs and Miss You Lisa
ReplyDeletei will be sure to keep your uncle in my prayers terri
ReplyDeletehoping for the best
emily
Aww, I am so sorry. I will be praying for your uncle. Take care,
ReplyDeleteTrish
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT IT IS NOTHING BAD,ALL MY WISHES ARE TOWARDS YOU,TAKE CARE MIKE....P.S. SORRY I HAVE NOT REPLYED TO YOUR POSTS LATELY BUT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SEEN THIS AND THOUGHT I SHOULD REPLY...BEST WISHES AS ALWAYS MIKE IN PA.
ReplyDeleteawww hon you know I'll be sending good thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Prayers!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
SAYING PRAYERS NOW......
ReplyDeleteLOVE YA,CARLENE
Prayers for your uncle. I wish him well.
ReplyDeleteDefinately praying Terri.
ReplyDeleteprayers and best wishes to you and your uncle zoe xx
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/
you've got 'em!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
I'm so sorry! You bet your uncle Kevin will be in my prayers. Don't forget to keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteMissie
I hate this for you and the family! Sending GOOD thoughts your and Suger's way. Hugs to you! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteAngel
Aw, geez, Terri, they sure screwed up on that one, didn't they? I will definitely keep your uncle in my prayers. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteHe is in my prayers sweetie. You are so right prayer changes things, even if it is just our way of thinking. Love to all on your homefront.
ReplyDeleteChristina
http://journals.aol.com/olachiaclan/the-uniboob-club/