Just wanted to take the time to say "Thanks" to all of you for your thoughts and prayers for my Uncle Kevin, today he had the biopsy done and will find out the results next thursday... the waiting is the worse part....alot of worry until he finds out exactly what the spot on his lung is and if it is cancerous. If i could ask another favor? Could you please keep my grandad in your prayers as well...today at the hospital he looked so worried, as he has already lost a daughter to cancer in 06' ....I can't thank you guys enough!
I will update on my uncle as soon as I know something next week.
Hugs...
Terri
Terri, keeping your Uncle in my prayers, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeletestill sending good thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeletehugs
d
I am praying for you all.
ReplyDeletelove ya,
carlene
Aww, I am thinking about you and your family. Hang in there and take care.
ReplyDeleteTrish
terri i am still keeping your uncle kevin in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeletewaiting is sometimes the worst part
please keep us updated
emily
Terri
ReplyDeleteStill here and praying for you and your family.
God Bless
Christy
You bet, I'll keep everyone in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteMissie
Hi Terri,
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping your family in my prayers, hope you get good news soon. I love the pic of the little girl, she is beautiful!! Hope you have a good day.
Take Care,
~Bilinda~
Fingers crossed for a favourable outcome, Terri
ReplyDeleteThe waiting IS the hardest part. Keeping you ALL in my thoughts and sayin' a couple of prayers for all that are weary within.
ReplyDelete{{{{{{{hugs sent your way}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Angel
Oh your poor family and your grandfather. I kind of know how you all feel as went through some of this with my dad. I feel so bad for you guys and you are ALL in my prayers. Love you, Shelly
ReplyDeleteTerri..Hi honey! I truly hope that your uncle gets better. i know it's been hard for you. I had my right lung removed because of a spot also and it went well. I recovered in a few weeks and feel so much better. I pray that God watches over him and removes all the sickness from him and the worry from pawpaw too. I am always here if you need me.
ReplyDeleteLori
I'm praying that the results will be good! Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeletePhil
Sorry to hear about it... I hope the best for him!!
ReplyDelete***Monica
I'm so sorry doll...will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers. My well wishes to your whole family.
ReplyDelete~Bernie