Friday, September 28, 2007

Halloween...Christmas I love holidays!!!

       

Yesterday Jeff was out mowing on one of his jobs and found this tiny pumpkin and brought it home for Beau...it was too funny...he loved it, almost as if he knew Jeff had brought it home and it was his...ALL his!  Everywhere we would move it...his eyes were sure to follow.... we had fun taking pics....it was too cute! Thanks to Jenny for making the photos come alive in the graphic....I love it ~ it's adorable!

I am in an awesome...awesome mood

Why you ask?  

Cause we ordered more furniture today =)

We got a couch/loveseat that both recline...that are microfiber and a hazelnut color...in between a tan and beige... made by Berkline...has a great warranty!  We got 2 endtables made by Ashley.... we didn't get the coffee table..cause we plan on buying the electric fireplace at Home Depot we have been eyeing for awhile now....but that will be awhile.... we wouldn't have room for it all if we got the coffee table too.

That will be here monday, we are going to store it at my BIL's shop...until the new carpet is laid. We also got a memory foam mattress....it will be here tomorrow....I am so excited, cause for months we have been waking up with back pain...our mattress is 10yrs old.... and they were just cheapos that we could afford at the time when we first got married, finally we will have a nice one!   

We have been blessed, the landscaping business has been good to us this year....and for that we have spoiled ourselves...and our christmas shopping for one another is done!

Now I really need to start shopping a little at a time for everyone else....cause Christmas will be here before ya know it.....

I know, i know....shut up right??  haha

                                        Hugs,

                                              Terri

P.S.

As soon as the carpet is laid and new furniture is put in....I will post before and after pics...might be a month or so....cause we are gonna be doing some painting too....

10 comments:

  1. its fun to spoil yourself huh
    furniture sounds so nice i've wanted a fireplace for a long time
    cannot wait to see pics
    beau is adorable love his little pumpkin :)
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I cant wait to see! :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how you like the memory foam mattress.  Enjoy your new furniture.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is just too cute!
    I can't wait to see the new funiture you must be excited.
    Take care,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beau is too cute :)  love his little pumpkin!

    YAY for new furniture! can't wait to see it all finished!
    I think you're going to love the mattress :)  I sleep so well on it, I mean my mattress not yours of course ;)..., I'm so happy to finally like going to bed!

    It's already that time for Christmas shopping....I definitely have to get it out of the way early!

    oh yay!!  I love this time of year :)

    have a good one girl~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this time of year too..all the holidays to look forward to.. can't wait to see the pics...
    hugs
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh i love redecorating etc,a clean sweep is great,cant wait for the pics mwahh zoe xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!! Love the graphic of Beau and yeah on the new furniture!!! I can't wait to see it! We got new furniture a couple months ago and love it!!! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to see the pics...so excited for you!
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww that is too cute!!

    Hugs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!