Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cowboys and Time Change....

                                <EVIL GRIN>

I know....I know I am a naughty little girl...I didn't get most mischievous in High School for nothin =)~

                                                                                             

Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour tonight.....I will enjoy the extra hour of sleep but I just don't like when it gets dark early...like around 4:30 or 5pm....makes ya wanna go to bed that much earlier... Time change always takes a toll on me and makes me feel like poo! 

                       

Speaking of cowboys... We have CMT and I am seriously so tired of Dukes of Hazzard reruns and Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tryouts etc...and all the other shows they run over and over again....I mean correct me if I am wrong but isn't CMT ~ Country Music Television....ya might get lucky enough to see the Top 20 countdown....but thats about it anymore...and thats not often....  We have GAC ~Great American Country for free this weekend...and they have been showing nonstop videos and interesting interviews etc....nothing but things to do with country music and I LOVE it... I think we may add that to our pkg.  

Gonna try my first ever poll....let me know what ya think about it if you would..... 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Terri, enjoy the CMA's this weekend, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am all hot and bothered now.  I always wondered what those cowboys were doing in the Walmart parking lot. hehehe  I vote for CMT.  Have a great weekend. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any guy came to my car looking like that............well, anyway...... LOL
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never knew I liked cowboys so much!  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/     Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I love GAC, I watch it all the time but only because they play the older videos which is what I like the most.  But I also like the crossroads on CMT sometimes. : ) That's if my husband isn't watching sports. lmao.  Love ya!! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I saw this one other time and well I giggled! LOL

    Since I don't have either over here, I can't/won't vote although from the sounds of it I'd prefer GAC. A couple non video things is fine, but not when it's the majority.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMYGosh am I glad I stopped over here!!  Those guys are HOT!!!!  LOL about the saying there.... I think I would just let 'em have my purse every dang day.  LOL.  Hugs,
    LIsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the top graphic
    thanks for the clock reminder i almost forgot!
    lol
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like GAC...my mom has it at her house.  Usually on weekends when all the kids are running around she'll just have videos on from GAC, b/c you can't sit down and hear anything else anyway so why not watch videos and hear music in the background.  :)  Thanks for the eye candy BTW!!! :D  And I hate when it gets dark so early too.  :(  

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did my debbie sell you pics of me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gee, you just made my night!  -Dawn-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish we could see the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tryouts!
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!