
Hey everyone!
How was your week?
Mine? Stressful and chaotic again whats new!
Work was well, work.... we had a machine down for 2 and a half days putting us in a bind and working even closer together than normal....leaving no room for fun...not that work is suppose to be tons of fun or nothing but hey cutting up never hurt anyone...lol With a machine down and working together on another with not everyone doing their fair share and taking turns takes a toll on morale for the dept. thats for sure.... words were said...getting crap off our chest....like the good ol' Montgomery Gentry song says all i heard was
"Blahhhh Blahhhh Blahhhh" just jacking their jaws...gotta let it roll off of my back...lol
I know I am probably making no sense at all but just know it was chaotic and I am glad this week is over.... I have to work sunday...but there will only be 3 of us there...peace and quiet....myself and my other 2 coworkers I work with on our weekend always have a good time.
Halloween night I went shopping...I went to Kohl's ~ damn do i love that place... I got 4 placemats that are ohhh so cute that say Happy Fall and have leaves and pumpkins on them...figured I could leave them out through the end of this month...I got them reg. $5.99 each for $2.49 each....bargain I must say! I will have to take a pic to share with my many other pics I am suppose to be getting to you all and will soon.... I promise....i do =) I also got my niece an adorable outfit for christmas...it's pink corduroy pants and a long sleeve shirt with what looks like a tshirt over it...that is pink and off white...it has a guitar on it and it says "Girls Rock"....it was reg. $16 each I got both for $16.....Bargain again if i do say so myself....hehe Then I have been eyeing a pair of Nike running shoes there for awhile...they are white and tan/clay colored....they were reg. $75....on sale for $69 plus i had a 15% off coupon and a $10 Kohl's cash.... I got everything for $82 buckaroos! Oh i forgot to add I also got two adorable dish towels that have gingerbread men on them with sparkling gumdrops on it ...my kitchen is apples and gingerbread men....well for now Jeff is wanting to find a different border...but the next one will have apples also... our border we have now is trying to come off in places no matter how much we re-glue it. Oh well always something.
So a couple coworkers and myself started a diet yesterday..... We are working out Mon, wed, and fridays for 30mins.... our first day working out was today...I got off the treadmill and my legs felt like jello...i guess that means it's working ehh.?? hehe
This lady at the Fitness Center could have hurt me for real though....here I was chugging along on the treadmill and she was trying to get my coworkers treadmill going and unplugged mine stopping me dead in my tracks....it startled me....i was like what the hell! Of course we all busted out laughing when it was all said and done...but i could just see me bust my butt on my first day working out...that would be my luck! =)~
We have a BBQ to go to at my best friends tomorrow....that should be fun....thats about all we have planned for the weekend...
Hope you all have a good one...
Hugs
Terri
*Thanks to Robyn for my adorable graphic above...check her out she has some great tags!
Terri, TGIF, have a good weekend friend !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteHi Terri. Thanks for stopping bye my journal. You may have gotten the link through Phil. Thank you for complimenting my journal. That could have caused you a serious injury having that machine unplugged while it was operating. Hope you enjoy your weekend. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Hi ya sis,
ReplyDeleteMiss you and mom...
I am doin ok
Love ya, Riss
Busy busy. You always seem to be. As it should be. Good for you getting up and getting moving. I keep saying I HAVE to and I DO have to with my diabetes, but am having feet problems so no treadmill for a while. I've been running around to doctors and getting ready the big birthday party.Now I hopefully can relax a little this weekend. I HOPE.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend yourself.
Luv, Barb
Hey my girl!! Your enthusiasm is good for the soul at 7:00 AM. Spunky wanted me to ask you how in the world their fingers fit when they do that yucky thing to Beau. We are just hoping this will do the trick foor Spunky as far as itching.
ReplyDeleteCan't get rid of this old grandma any time soon.
ReplyDeleteGranny Lucy
oh...BBQ..can I come??
ReplyDeletebecky
OKAY I am inspired and am getting on my treadmill TODAY!!! We shall diet together... so always think of me on MON WED FRI as part of the team!! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa
i love kohls i need to pay them a visit
ReplyDeletelol
great deals!
good luck with the dieting :)
emily
ps wheres the house pics?
You and I should go shopping for great deals! :) We both seem to find great bargains. :)
ReplyDelete