I am in Bon Jovi heaven on this site...
HOT HOT HOT
Bon Jovi Official Website - Media - Videos
Sorry ya'll....I know this is all i keep talking about but i simply cannot believe one of my dreams is coming true...I have wanted to see them for so long!

Went christmas shopping today...Our nieces and nephews are done all 8 of them! Kohl's had some awesome sales...I will have to take pics of the toys and clothes we got them..and share them with ya'll when i share my home improvement pics, I haven't forgot...my camera dock is still boxed up i have to dig it out...everything is stacked up in the closet from where we boxed stuff up to have the carpet installed...yes still.... I am lazy i guess, honestly been too dang busy to unpack it all...it's a shame ya feel like ya moved just to have carpet laid...haha!
4 of the nieces and nephews on Jeff's side all get money ~ they love it that way so they can get exactly what they want. The little ones on my side we still buy actual presents until they get a certain age then they will get cash too.
I got alot of the toys 40-50% off..plus i had a 20% off thing and a $10 gift card....so i got some great deals...and the clothes i got my niece Mikayla were on clearance $3 a top... reg. $10-16 each I got 5 of those and a little pair of lavender corduroy pants reg $18 for $7 plus I had 20% all that too...what a steal
I splurged on myself too...I finally got the perfume I have been checking out for quite some time, I have a hard time buying for myself sometimes i would rather buy for others...it is called So Luxurious by Daisy Fuentes...it smells so good i got the gift set with the lotion too.
We went out to my best friends house this afternoon for her daughters 7th birthday party...we had a good time.
Tomorrow ~ back to the ol' grind UGH!
Have a great week everyone
Nitey nite
Terri
*Thanks to Robin for the awesome graphic
You sound like me when I finally got to see George this year!!
ReplyDeleteLORI
I hate un packing! UGH!
ReplyDeleteI got a 30% sticker for Kohls and i went crazy this weekend! Did you notice Vera Wang has clothes at Kohls now? Unbelievable..I finally got some Vera Wang....LOl..I did a lot of Christmas shopping too
ReplyDeletehave a great week
Lyn
I love Kohls! Enjoy your Monday.
ReplyDeleteMissie
Ihave started some of my shopping...I hate Christmas shopping!
ReplyDeleteBecky
I am so happy for you that you are going to that concert. I wish I could Christmas shop but had to give that up as our social security checks just won't stretch any farther. I was down to the great grandkids but they are multiplying so fast I can't keep up with them. Hugs from Granny Lucy Thank you for your kind words yesterday. Couldn't come out of hiding yesterday. I couldn;t get past the tears, but this is another day.
ReplyDeleteIsn't Kohls the greatest. I've always had luck when I go in there. And shopping ain't bad either.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Oh crap I forgot to say....congrats on going to see Bon Jovi!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Shop til you drop girlie girl. You sound so excited about that concert! Sounds like so much fun. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Bon Jovi...whoo hoo! When are you going to that one? I'm so happy because they are putting a Kohl's a couple of miles from my house. No more 45 minute drive which I hardly ever bother to do. Girl, you have your shopping done. I'm jealous...lol. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you had a blast shopping ~ I also enjoy shopping for others. Nice to hear you found something for yourself. Hope your days ahead are filled with the things you dream of most. Take care and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Hey there girl, I got you and your mom's Birthday card today and was so suprised!!!! Thank you, thank you both. I should have known my (adopted grandaughter) and her mom would come through. Lucille4364, Granny Lucy to you.
ReplyDelete