Thursday, November 15, 2007

Someone special is having a Birthday tomorrow!!

                        

 

I met someone here in Jland awhile back and instantly felt a bond with her....and have since then been calling her GrannyLucy  so to me she is my adopted granny online and I am her adopted grandaughter =)

She is a very caring, loving woman and is going to be 78yrs young tomorrow!!!!  If you can could you please go visit her journals and wish her a Happy Birthday and tell her I sent ya =)

         

        Happy 78th Birthday GrannyLucy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with love and laughter you deserve the best!!!!

Kick off your sunday shoes....and cut loose!!! hehehe

   ::::::Shakin my booty with ya:::::::::::

                                          Lots of Love...

                                  Terri & Debbie(my mom)

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOUTHKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. She truly is a dear women and I am thankful she is one of my friends. Hope everything with you is going well ~ Happy to hear your feeling better. Take care and enjoy your everyday!
    Katie
    http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/HappyBeingMe/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!