Believe ~ Josh Groban
Hey everyone...hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving, I know I did. Believe it or not my thanksgiving dinner turned out really good I was kinda shocked...haha I don't do a whole lot of cooking, mainly on weekends....during the week most the time we have things that are quick and easy . It really made me feel good making our thanksgiving meal and it wasn't that hard, might me a tradition in the making for us....it was a nice cozy night at home just the two of us, I could tell Jeff really appreciated it as he ate 2 heaping plates full...and that warmed my heart. I only ate one plate and tried to watch my portions as I am dieting, I weighed tuesday and I had lost another 3lbs...my usual weigh-in day is thursday but i thought i would weigh before and after thanksgiving to see the damage I had done...haha after it was all over with I weighed again and had still kept my 3lb weightloss this week YAY! So I have lost 9lbs total....
I wanted to share with you guys my favorite christmas song ~ Believe ~ by Josh Groban....I just love him and would give anything to see him in concert some day...his voice is so unique and beautiful....he has many songs of inspiration that touch my heart....I bought his new christmas cd and it is great! I wish this song was on it but it's not....this song is from the movie Polar Express...great christmas movie!
As you can see I am in the christmas spirit =)
I decorated my journal today...and want to give a big shout out to Shelly, Chris and everyone else who had a hand in making my cute christmas graphics....Thanks for all you do!
I have my christmas cards bought, have yet to fill them out or get stamps....I still need to get about 4 gifts or so and I will be done thank goodness...might try to finish up this weekend!
Don't know when I will get my christmas decorations up here at the house....thinking of maybe putting my little bitty tree up this year....and tons of other decorations... Seems each year our living room gets smaller ...lol We may put the big tree up .....we'll see. I want to get a battery operated wreath to hang on the door thats prelit too....so many things to do....so little time.
Oh, I took a pic of my thanksgiving meal too , to share when i finally share my pics from remodeling....I need to kick myself for not getting those on here sooner, but now I have no other choice but to dig through those boxes and find my camera dock....cause right after i took the pic of our thanksgiving meal the camera went dead....so it has to be charged up in time for christmas! Pics coming soon promise!
I'm not feeling that great , have a bad headache.....think I may go take a nap...been up since 5am this morning..cause I had to work.
Anyways....hope ya'll have a great weekend
Hugs....
Terri
Your journal looks great!
ReplyDeleteMissie
My dear Terri, you are fantastic. Sorry about the headache. A rest might help. Truly you are an inspiration to even this old lady.
ReplyDeleteBunches of Love to You...Granny Lucy
Headaches stink, you know I know! Hope you feel better soon! LORI
ReplyDeletewow congrats on making dinner yourself! We cheated and went out to dinner. LOL. It was nice not having to clean up but I miss all those leftovers! I love turkey sandwiches:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your workouts and weight loss, it sounds like you're doing very well! There's no way I would've weighed myself the day after Thanksgiving...No way!! You're brave, girl!! haha
Enjoy your weekend-
hugs
Melissa
My turkey was easy to cook me Wild turkey 101! LOL!
ReplyDeleteTerri, glad you had a good Thanksgiving, hope you are feeling better by now, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteYour journal is sure festive! One month from today is Christmas! : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
:) so glad you two had a good Thanksgiving :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about Christmas...I can't believe you've almost finished your shopping!! I haven't even started this year. Well, no...I have a few things up in the closet for Pey and Eli.
9 lbs!! Way to go Terri :) and over the holiday...I wish I had that kind of self control!
You take care and take it easy doll~
~Bernie
Love what you did with the j. It looks very lovely & festive. And hoorah on the dinner.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
I like that song....I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm trying to get around to everyone today though.
ReplyDeleteAmy
(((((Terri))))))
ReplyDeleteFirst let me apologize for being so behind in my journals :(. Your journal looks so awesome for Christmas!! I sent you a little something by email :)
Our Thanksgiving was great! I'm glad to hear that your's was nice too. Way too much food leftover as usual though....LOL.
Did you all move or are you just re-decorating? I can't wait to see the pics. I'm going to post my Thanksgiving pics hopefully today :)
Take care!
Huggers,
Gayla
(((((Terri))))))
ReplyDeleteFirst let me apologize for being so behind in my journals :(. Your journal looks so awesome for Christmas!! I sent you a little something by email :)
Our Thanksgiving was great! I'm glad to hear that your's was nice too. Way too much food leftover as usual though....LOL.
Did you all move or are you just re-decorating? I can't wait to see the pics. I'm going to post my Thanksgiving pics hopefully today :)
Take care!
Huggers,
Gayla