Friday, November 9, 2007

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! warning AC =)

     

I AM GOING TO SEE BON FREAKIN JOVI!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

  ::::::::Breathe in, Breathe out::::::::

          I am okay now i think ;) 

My teen idol was Bon Jovi i worshiped the ground they walked on...my walls were graced with nothing but Bon Jovi when i still lived at home....My childhood best friend and I once had tickets to see them when i was 14...she won them off of the radio....we were so stoked to go, had tons of film...the day of the concert her sister that was taking us had a car accident and we didn't get to go(she was okay, her car wasn't)...and we didn't have no one else to take us....it was a sad sad day i tell ya!

I tried talking Jeff into taking me last year on valentines day he was going to be in Nashville, Tenn....i almost had him talked into it....but almost doesn't count =(

Tonight I begged, I pleaded and he gave in!

WOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He knows how bad I want to see them..i told him this could be my valentines and birthday present next year...cause we got really good seats, lower level close to the floor...this one is in Nashville as well..so we will be staying overnight... Fun Fun!

I just had to share the news I haven't been this excited in a long time...since we saw Tim and Faith...haha 

           I LOVE CONCERTS!!!!!!

The only downfall, is I will be screaming like a little school girl and Jeff more than likely will be sitting on his hind end...watching the big screen...lol   I will not sit the entire night!   

               April 24th 2008

         Nashville....here we come!!!!

View our seating chart..we are in section 103  Sommet Center (formerly Nashville Arena) Venue Map - Bon Jovi Events

To me those are great seats...nice view of the stage...I hope they allow cameras cause with my zoom i should be able to get decent shots I hope!  

            I am so excited !!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. oh man!  take me take me take me!
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, how totally awesome !!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun.  I hope you really have a great time in April.  Have a good weekend. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and no throwing undies up on the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh..I am jealous!!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am having a hard time scrolling.  LOL. My mouse seems stuck on the graphic of Bonjovi Mr Hot!!!  LOL  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one very lucky girl. : )  I love ya anyway. lol  Shell

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is the BEST!  I loved him way back when too.  When did he do pictures like these?  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!