Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol Season 7 Favorite Girls

Those are my favorite girls this season on AI...not just from last nights performances but from the auditions too...but I believe the guys are gonna be the shining stars this season...my favorite of all so far is Michael Johns...the Aussie...

Thanks for the continued prayers for my Uncle Kevin...the biopsy was today..and he should know something in a couple days...they said nothing looked abnormal but they did the biopsy on the spot on his lung and said it is about an inch long...please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming...we appreciate it so much!

Going to watch AI now and see what 2 guys go home..and what 2 girls go home...

Guys I want to go: Danny and Colton

Girls I want to go: Amanda and Amy

Check them out here: American Idol: Season 7 Top 24 Contestants

10 comments:

  1. hI TERRI, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING YOUR FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS.
    YOUR MOM HAS BEEN SUCH A BLESSING TO ME. i AM PRAYING FOR HER STRENGHT FOR WHAT YOUR FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH. GOD IS REALLY SHOWING HIS POWER IN MY LIFE. i AM SO GRATEFUL THAT I AM TRYING TO SHARE MY JOY WITH MY FRIENDS. LOL
    I HAVE FRIENDS!  I WASNT ABLE TO SAY THAT LAST MONTH! JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching to AI, I am bad at names though! I like the horse girl, although I think she is ordinary. But I like her.
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri,  I really like the way you do Utube.  This old granny don't know how to do stuff like that and I do not watch American Idol.  I like it but Joe doesn't.  I am praying for your Uncle and I just feel it will be negative.  You are a bright  spot in my life, Terri.  Have hit a bit of a rough patch and have not really been myself but this old granny is comming out of it.

    Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the guys will out shine the girls, but there are some good girls.  I was surprised to see Amanda in the bottom 2 last night!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we're a night behind you guys in the states on AI, the results is tonight, but I won't be home to see it. I agree with you on your picks though. Amanda's fine, just doesn't do it for me that much and both those guys are who I'd pick to go home, especially Danny. He annoyed the daylights out of me, cocky, and well shows his age to the extreme.

    I went private, but added you as a reader, you'll probably have to reset your alerts.

    God Bless
    Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be watching and looking forward to the new season - It sounds like it's gonna be an amazing one. My thoughts and prayers will continue for your Uncle.  Hoping you enjoy your weekend. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually watching AI right now on the DVR.  Can't watch it when my Big Brother is on.  Why are all the shows you want to watch on at the same time anyway, and the rest of the week nothing is on?  Anyway, have a happy and lovely weekend. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not been impressed with AI since Fantasia won....I definitely am not impressed this season either...I just don't think there are any singers (men or women) that I just feel the emotion when they sing....some of their auditions were better than the actual performance....just my two cents!! Thanks for posting the videos because I missed some of the girls for some reason.

    Amy
    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got part of your wish for the go-homers!  I had Amy, Danny & Colton on my go-home list, too.  I don't know if I had a 2nd girl.  I don't mind Amanda but right now she's a "one-trick-pony."  I know Simon used that term during the auditions but I'm not sure if it was towards her.  So much of this show is popularity and not talent so she (Amanda) is going to have a hard time, I think.  She's unique, of course, but she's also appealing to a small audience and what are the chances that audience is watching weekly & voting???  I see her leaving soon but I would like to see what else she can do, if anything!  

    I am loving Michael Johns, too.  

    ReplyDelete
  10. keeping your uncle in my prayers. im so behind. i hope that his results came back ok
    emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!