
In march I am going to an awesome rock concert to see Seether, Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin...with a coworker and his fiance'...we got floor tickets..I cannot wait...it's gonna be a wild night!!!!
Bet you all never figured I was a hard rock chic...haha I love all kinds of music
Here is a video from each group of some of my favorite songs....
Seether:
Breaking Benjamin:
Three Days Grace:
I had to put the link instead of embed the video on this one...
Terri, that is awesome about the concert, I know you will have a great time, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeletei must be getting old!
ReplyDeleteCongrats floor seats are awesome for any concert. I have never listened to any of those bands, although my son listens to that Breaking Benjamin band because that music is all on my computer.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Chrissie
Well, Terri! I never would have thought it!!! I LOVE Seether, lol! Congrats on the seats! Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun! Give us all the details!
ReplyDeleteYa know your getting old when you haven't heard of not one of them! Hope you have a rockin good time! Take care and enjoy,
ReplyDeleteKatie
I'm happy that you are so upbeat and have something exciting to look forward to. Hope you have a happy Sunday. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Oh i love everyone of them .. have a great time Barb
ReplyDeleteI love them!
ReplyDeleteI have not been getting your alerts at all! I missed a lot! I will have to go back and read. I redid the alert thingy...maybe I will get some now! Thanks for letting me know you did two or I prob would have missed them again!
ReplyDeleteYou get to have all the fun!! lol Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteLOL...I must be getting really old because I never heard of any of these. I'm glad you put up the videos. My son is cracking up. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteOMG I would just love to see Seether in concert. Fake it is probably one of my favorite songs and their CD is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI am offically Jealous!!!
Hug
Brandie
oh you lucky, lucky girl!
ReplyDeletei'm sooo jealous :) i'll trade you a kid for a ticket ;)~
hehehe.
love you!
~Bernie
I'm having to admit......not cool anymore......cause I've never heard of any of these bands........
ReplyDeleteHow GREAT you are on the floor. Lucky dog!
Hey! Hope you guys have a great Valentines tonight!
It was a toss up between him, or Lost......I'm choosing LOST ; }
Angel