Sunday, February 17, 2008

American Idol Season 7 Favorite Guys

8 comments:

  1. wow you have been busy! my computer is still acting up. i miss talking to you all and listening to my music videos. i think i lost the player when i did system restore. my links are all gone so i will have to find my favorite music again. today it is raining cats and dogs. the t.v. satelitte signal is already gone so i expect the computer will be gone next.
    if i get a chance to spoil that baby i will! lol
    i wasnt able to do much good with her poor mother. my girls seem to reach her better. i got so disappointed with her when she told me she was pregnant. i knew the boy was not going to help her with the baby. she kept telling me that he wanted the baby too. she moved into the house with him and his mother and before she had the baby he fell in 'love' with some girl and told her he wanted to take the baby and him and the girl raise it! we told her to get out of there quick and she did thank God

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked guy #1.  Thanks for posting it 'cause I totally missed him.  I enjoyed guy # 3 too.

    I like the girls right now more  . . . you'll have to do another entry for them!  :o)

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there girl, you picked some pretty good ones to please this old lady.  Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool!!  I had forgotten about the 3rd guy but I think he is going to give the others a run for their money!!  Thanks for sharing these Teri!!  Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im looking forward to this season! they are my favorites too!
    ttyl have a good week
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats awesome that u can stream from utube!!! lol... and tis the season for AI again.. Im not a fan..but i dont watch tv in general..just movies and cartoons..lol

    xoxo

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally forgot......

    HAPPY J-LAND BIRTHDAY!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gonna be a good season alright!
    ~Brandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!