Friday, February 15, 2008

Journal birthday/ anniversary

I cannot believe it has been three years today since i started this journal...I remember those days when i was just a "lurker"...and how hesitant i was to start my own... I am so glad i did...

Thanks for 3 wonderful years in Jland!!!

I am so blessed to have crossed paths with all of you....this community is my second home!

Hope you all had a great Valentines day yesterday...Jeff and I are going out to eat for Vday tomorrow night..not sure where yet, I kinda want to go somewhere different..we always go to Texas Roadhouse...as it is our favorite...but I am thinking maybe Red Lobster, Applebees, Ruby Tuesdays or something...

Thanks so much for the prayers for my uncle Kevin...not sure if you remember but awhile back i wrote about the Dr's finding a spot on his lung...and come to find out they said it wasn't cancer but was keeping an eye on it, well the spot that was once pea sized has grown to quarter size...and they are going to do a biopsy next thursday...I am really worried...please keep him in your thoughts and prayers....

Have a good weekend everyone...

                               Hugs Terri

19 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!!  I'm glad you came out of 'lurker' mode :)  Enjoy dinner tomorrow...  and know I am sending good thoughts to Uncle Kevin and will keep him in my prayers
    love ya
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!  My 3 year J-land anniversary is tomorrow!!  :o))

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm mine was in January...lol...I missed it...lol....and it was 3 years ago I believe.. :)

    I vote for Red Lobster!

    Have fun!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Journal Anniversary! I don't even know when mine is..lol I will have to go check.  I am hoping and praying that your Uncle is ok. I'll keep him in my prayers.
    Have a good time at dinner tomorrow. Ruby Tuesday's has a great salad bar! I just went there the other day.
    Take care,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy journal anni! reminds me my own is coming up soon as well
    keeping your uncle in my thoughts i hope that the biopsy comes back ok!
    enjoy your valentines day dinner wherever you decide to go :)
    ttyl
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, Happy 3'rd birthday to your journal, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. well happy anniversary to you and your journal writing....I hope you had a great Valentines dinner and day....
    I will keep your Uncle and you in my thoughts and prayers.....keep on keeping the faith!!!!
    Kelly~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Journal birthday LOL.
    Have fun celebrating V-day.
    Will keep him in my thoughts.
    Hugs
    ~Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. uncle kevin is in our thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will keep him in my prayers.  I am sure glad to have met you here !
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terri,  I hope you know that each one of you are always in my prayers  I pray that each day the lord shines down  on all of you and your family.
    Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary Terri!!  And have a great time out with Jeff!! Your uncle is in my prayers.  Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :)  yay for your journal!!  i'm glad you started it too :)

    I hope y'all have a lovely dinner...love those cheese biscuits at red lobster.

    i'll keep your uncle in prayer...
    you take care doll~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 years...it unreal to believe myself! Glad all is well.. Im a pretty big Tumbleweed fan too..but I like all your restaurant choices!

    JACKIE

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you are here.  It is nice to come and visit.  Congrats on three years.  Have a happy Sunday. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praying for your uncle Terri. Hope yopu had a great VAlentines Day...My daughter took me to Red Lobster last week and I love the NEW ENGLAND SAMPLER... it is an appetizer, but it would make a whole meal!
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, sheesh, that's a shame about your Uncle Kevin.  I remember them saying it was nothing.  I sure will keep him in my prayers.  3 years...whoo hoo.  I just hit 2 in Oct.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eddie and I went to Ruby Tuesday's the other day~and I'm thinking, maybe not interested in going back. (Mom and I used to go for a specific salad dressing, they have taken away) The food was good, dervice fine, despite the fact that the wind knocked power out to the whole area. (Luckily, we already had our food and ate in the dark).

    Keeping you ALL in my thoughts re: Uncle Kevin.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Third Anniversary!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!