Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nice Matters =)

                                   

I am honored to say that Lucy passed on the Nice Matters Award to me..thank you so much...I really appreciate it.

Now I am to pick 5 people to pass the award to...then they snag the award and pick 5 more...

Kelly  ~ is a fun loving person, who hasn't had her journal long but fits right in with the rest of us...she is very sweet and as some of you already know she is Kim's(demandnlilchit) sister...

 

Tracy ~ another fun loving person..who loves to have fun and her life is full of adventure...she just spent christmas in Mexico...and loves her coffee!

Trish ~ such a strong and beautiful soul who has taken us along on her Cancer Journey..as of now she is feeling 100% and it shows...a very proud grandma too =)

Carlene ~ a very down to earth, loving, and caring person...who often speaks of the love of her life Danny..who she misses so much...has 2 wonderful children and will take ya for a walk down memory lane..to give us a better understanding of how life was....back then

Christy ~ a wonderful wife and mother living in Germany...adventurous, has just vacationed in Italy...never a dull moment in her household...often shares adorable pics of her little ones

It was hard having to narrow it down to five, as I cherish each and every one of you....if i could I would have picked you all.

So Kelly, Tracy, Trish, Carlene and Christy...snag your Nice Matters Award...and choose your 5  ~ Enjoy!

 

20 comments:

  1. Awww.. Terri I wanted to give you one to. I had so many I didn't get to give one to. Thanks for sending one to Traci, Trish, Christy, Kelly and Carlene that are awesome picks too. See there are so many deserving people. I was hoping others would pick people who hadn't gotten the award yet.
    Have a great day.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way to check out your picks. Congratulations on an award well deserved. Take care and enjoy your weekend!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwww.....thank you so  much Terri ! You will never know how much I appreciate this.
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and great picks!!  It was hard wasn't it?
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, I am in awe that you would consider me for this.  Thanks for the honor.  That was so sweet.  .  I'm off to do an entry for my 5 choices.  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh thank you!!!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award from the only person in J Land who didn't get it...LOL
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are very nice so it is well deserved that someone noticed and mentioned you.  Have a happy week. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  9. what can i say....i feel so honored that you chose me as one of your awardee's thank you for thinking of me....now how does this work and how do i pass it along...? sorry for my ignorance very new to this....
    hugs to you...
    Kelly~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for picking me! I really am honored!! I just made my picks and posted them. It took me all day to do and then I forgot to tell them they had to pass on the love...hee hee so I had to edit my journal and add that in..lolol
    Thanks again Terri. You are such a sweetheart!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRTATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD. YOUR MOM MUST BE PROUD! YOU BOTH ARE SUCH NICE PEOPLE.I VISITED THE ONES YOU MENTIONED.I DID NOT KNOW I WAS TO PASS ON AWARD TO FIVE MORE.I WILL HAVE TO EXPLORE ANS MEET ,ORE PEOPLE.  SORRY MY KEY BOARD IS A CHEAP ONE . THE LETTERS ARE SO FAINT I CANT SEE THEM WELL.  JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award! How wonderful! I swear, I must live in the Stone Ages, I never knew all of these awards existed!

    Angel

    PS......What's the diet secret? I need to lost about 30 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for stopping by my journal!!  i will be back.  Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice does matter and Kelly deserved to win. She is a awesome person. Thanks for sharing
    ~Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am checking up on you, my girl.  Hope you didn't have a big storm last night.  I heard Kentucky mentioned in stormy spots.  Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Making sure all is well in your world. No tornado's I hope? All here is fine. Sirens scared the crap outta me @ 1AM this morning though. My gallant hubby? Nothin. Went back to sleep, leaving me to fend alone......He IS a dork.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats :)

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  19. You totally deserve that award!!
    Im worried about you because of the storms. I left you an email but you havent read it yet. Im just praying everything is OK and hope to hear from you soon.

    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are such a sweetheart that I'm not surprised u got the Nice Matters award.You are a peach and always have a kind word for everyone.
    Congrats, girl.
    Hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!