Saturday, February 9, 2008

Daughtry ~ Feels like tonight ~ Video

 

One of my favorite Daughtry songs...just came out on radio and video.... I love it!

I cannot wait till April to see him again...

Went shopping with my best friend today...I had a $10 coupon for Jcpenneys...I found my niece Emma 2 cute outfits on sale for $6.99 each...after the coupon I only had to pay $4 somethin...what a bargain!  She turned one this month....we went out for lunch at Applebees....we had a good time.

Jeff is out riding the Polaris with the guys...the weather is pretty nice...it was 56 earlier...if the wind wasn't blowing it would feel great....but the sun is shining ...so they have a good day for it.

Hope ya'll are having a good weekend....

                                       Hugs Terri

9 comments:

  1. go to youtube and place it on your journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is only one idol for me and it is Carrie.  That is great that you paid so little for those outfits and were able to have a nice lunch.  The weather was in the 70's here today, felt like Summer was on its way again.  Have a happy tomorrow. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your music and have a good night.  Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya gotta love the man! Hoping your weekend is good to you. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chris....I really wanted someone rock to win idol at least one year!  They have had someone every year, but they never win!  BUT I have to say, I love country music, too, so I am glad when a country singer wins, too, lol!  

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great day deal!
    Stay warm
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I still love Chris D.  It's single digits and so dang windy here...yuck.  I got myself two pairs of boots for $27 this weekend.  One pair was $120 and the other was $80 to begin with.  LOL...I'm getting into sale shopping again.  Have a good Sunday!  HUGS Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. gotta love a good deal :)

    and daughtry. ;)~

    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked that song.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!