Thursday, February 7, 2008

Short and sweet

Just wanted to let those of you know who emailed me(thank you) about the storms we had the other night that all is well in my neck of the woods...all we got in my area is rain, lightening, thunder and wind...

About 50 miles from us an F3 Tornado touched down and caused alot of destruction...a family of 3 lost their lives in that town... and across the states in which the storm traveled a total of 44-48 people lost their lives...

We are blessed..someone was watching over us ...again. 

It got up to 75 degrees here in Kentucky on Wed. it felt so good....made me want spring to get here even more...but those warm temps is what brings those bad storms this time of year...so I will take the cold anyday...cause I am terrified of storms which bring tornados...well storms period...I am just a big ol chicken shit...lol  I don't mind rain and thunder...but lightening kinda scares me....as long as i am not alone...I am A~okay! 

I didn't watch AI this week, getting tired of the auditions..next week is Hollywood week....finally...it's gonna be good!!!!

Took a vacation day tomorrow so I will have a 3 day weekend....so glad...wanna relax!!!

Could you all please keep my Uncle Kevin in your prayers...can't disclose any information until we know all the facts...just need some prayers and good vibes sent his way please if you don't mind.... Thank you!

Hope you all have a great weekend

                              Hugs

                                    Terri

15 comments:

  1. glad you're ok and you know I'm sending prayers and good vibes.  Hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your safe. That was so scary watching it on the news.
    Can't wait for AI next week too. They will be getting to the good stuff.
    Sending prayers your way for your Uncle.
    Take care
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. good vibes and prayers are with you uncle kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear you weren't in the middle of that awful weather.  I think Idol will be great as well.  Have a happy tomorrow. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, glad those storms missed you, Will pray for your uncle Kevin, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!  I don't ever pay attention!  I didn't even know the storms were close to you!  (GOTTA start watching the news!!!! *sigh*)  I am so glad to know you are okay!!!  

    I will keep your family in my prayers....keep us informed, okay!?  And remember, I am always here if you need to talk!

    hugs!
    Cassey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thoughts coming your way for your Uncle. So glad that the storm didn't do any major damage.
    Hugs
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you're okay
    Lyn
    http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you were spared the tornados!  I'll keep your uncle in prayer.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you're all ok. I will keep your uncle in my prayers too.

    God Bless
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you and your mom was not in that storm.  My prayers have not stopped  for any one and I will surely add youtr Uncle to them.
    Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad to hear your doing OK and were not hurt in the storms. But so many were....My gosh!!! Just so sad :(
    Our temperatures are also warming up here to in Vegas and spring is just around the  corner.
    You take good care :)
    Huggers,
    Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to hear you were unharmed. Sorry to hear of those who suffered a lose.
    Hoping your weekend treats you good. Take care and have fun,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad the worst of those storms passed you by.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad those storms passed y'all over.  scary stuff!

    will keep your uncle in my prayers. :)

    you take care doll~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!