Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AI Chat

My favorite guy last night:

David Cook...is becoming my very favorite...and following behind him is David Hernandez and Michael Johns

Tonight the girls sing...but as far as what guys I would like to see go home tomorrow:

               * Danny

               * Luke

 

8 comments:

  1. I can't really get into it this year. Maybe when it gets down to the top 12 I'll be more into it. Thats when it starts getting good.

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is David Archuleta.  He is so adorable and I love his voice.  His version of John Lennon's Imagine was out of this world.  Hope you have a happy tomorrow. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are my top 3 guys too
    although david cooks hair drives me nuts. he needs something else.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. In total agreement with you there!  David Cook sure is getting better isnt he!  I didn't like him at first...maybe it was his hair! But he even is starting to look better to me now.  lol  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not quite sure of the names as of yet (it takes me until the final 2 - kidding) but I know there is one that stands out and it may be David Cook your mentioning here. I'll pay closer attention on tonights episode. Have a wonderful day. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on the guys to go home!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got your wish!  They were my picks to go home, too.  I like David Cook, too.  Not at first, but he has grown on me.  Michael Johns is my favorite so far, w/David next.  I like the dreds dude, too, believe it or not.  Jason?  I'm struggling w/the girls, but I think Brooke White is my favorite.  I think.  I do like Amanda, kinda/sorta, because she's different, but then her "difference" makes her ALWAYS the same.  I want to hear her sing a ballad or something non-rock just to hear what she can do, if anything different.  I just don't see her taking this all the way, or even very far.  We're going to get tired of her quick.  She doesn't need Idol, tho.  Some rock band will snatch her up as their lead singer and we'll hear from her again in no time.  I like that Carly girl... and that's all I can think of!  The girls are just not sticking with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like David Cook too. A few of the girls are good this year but mostly the guys
    hugs
    Brandie
    http://journals.aol.com/whatafinegrl/simply-me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!