Winger: Seventeen
I always thought the lead singer was super HOT back in the 80's...brings back some memories for sure...
Bon Jovi: Never Say Goodbye
One of my favorite Bon Jovi songs...Jon Bon Jovi...was my teenage heartthrob in the 80's...he graced every wall in my bedroom ..and to think I am gonna see him live for the first time in less than a month is simply unbelievable!
Poison: Talk dirty to me
One of my fav. Poison songs...any Rock of Love fans out there? You know me I like reality tv...this show is a little trashy but i guess me being me..that makes it all the more interesting...haha Tomorrows episode is gonna be GOOD!
Anyways...I'm going to start doing my
Back in the Day ~ Triple Play once a week...I kinda enjoyed it...tell me what you all think about it...?
It will be songs from the 70's , 80'sand 90's...stuff we haven't heard in a long time.....just to take us back in the day if only for awhile....hope you enjoy!
Wow Flash backs Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S NEW ROCK OF LOVE. HAHA
ReplyDeletei know its silly but my mom watches it too and we sit and chat about it too. HAHA
:)
Woooo great memories!! I remember seeing Poison in concert with Ratt back in the day. I love watching Rock of Love....guilty pleasure :)
ReplyDeleteGretchen
of course I watch rock of love!!! haha You're right it's trashy, but I can't resist. I watched this morning at 11 - they had tonight's episode on. It's weird how they show the 8pm episode early. I won't tell you who was voted off in care you didn't see yet!!
ReplyDeleteMike & I love Poison.. probably seen them a dozen times. We also wanted to see Bon Jovi on the tour you're seeing... Mike was trying to talk me into it, but being almost ready to give birth I didn't think I could swing it. LOL.
Love the triple play!! I just saw Kip Winger on some VH1 show, it was a benefit for the people who died in the night club fire. He wasn't as hot as he was in the 80's, but still respectable. LOL.
hugs
Melissa
wow....the memories!!!!!!! I LOVE this kind of music! this is the kind of stuff I like to listen to when I am not listening to country!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
cassey