Monday, March 31, 2008

Thank you Kelly!!! =)

Today...as I came home and checked the mail...there was bills, bills...and what's this? 

A card from Kelly(Green Olives and Pickle Juice)...just because....it was the cutest card with 4 little ladies on it...with the "Old Fashioned" look...and said

"What happens with girlfriends, stays with girlfriends"

Then she wrote a handwritten note on the inside...even the envelope was adorable...it said Maggie Mays Scrapbook..and had old timey photos on it....

Thanks so much Kelly, you made my day =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who watch Rock of Love and haven't watched last nights episode yet...you may not want to read....

Soooo...I was shocked when Brett didn't choose Daisy to be voted off after the ex boyfriend thing...and how she said she had befriended CC...one of Brett's band members, I mean I know Jessica wasn't going to make the final two by any means because of her age...but as much as Daisy has kept from Brett until now...I figured he would have cut all ties with her.

So Destiny, Daisey and Ambre are left....

I don't care for Destiny much...I do like Daisy..something about her....but in all honesty i believe Ambre is the one he should choose...although I'm not sure she could keep up with Brett's lifestyle...

I don't think any of them will work out and there will be a Rock of Love 3...just my opinion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AI Chat:

So I heard this weeks theme is Dolly Pardon songs...this will be interesting to see..I hope David Cook and Michael Johns can pull this off..i'm not a huge Dolly fan...she has some songs that are okay....but why do they have to stick to one artist...let them do songs from whatever genre they want...when they stick to one thing like Pardon, Lennon etc....I get bored stiff!!

I can't wait till the Idol gives back episode...that is always so touching...and my man Daughtry is going to be on there =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways...gonna go fix some Zatarans Jambalaya for supper...and go relax before bed...

              Nitey nite...

                              Terri

 

*Thanks to Robyn for my beautiful graphic

 

9 comments:

  1. Terry, getting snail mail is the best, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day today.  That was so nice of Kelly.  Michael and David will have to sing 9 to 5 or something. LOL  Carrie Underwood will be on that special show again this year.  Hope she does another wonderful song like she did last year. Hope you have a happy tomorrow. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very welcome :)

    :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to find a surprise in the mailbox :)
    I was really surprised that he kept Daisy after hearing all the things and who knows what else is going on. Did you see the previews? It comes out that Ambre lied about her age. I do like her though!

    Have a great April 1st!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I know what you mean about AI sticking to one artist.  I HATED that they did the Beatles TWO weeks in a row.  I got so bored!  They used to do more interesting things...like more today's styles which wasn't so boring.  Oh Dolly Pardon!?  That will be interesting...NOT!  lol  I don't like her music either, although it will be interesting to see what the guys choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!  Not Dolly songs tonight!  I think it will be a bad night for all of them!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great to have friends like that Terri.  Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Terri!  Sorry I haven't been around for a while!  I'm trying to catch up on some journals now, but I am working backwards, lol!  

    Yeah, Kelly is great!  She and I went on a big card buying expedition....we both LOVE cards!!!  But until Kelly I have NEVER met anyone who buys more cards than me!!  LOL!

    Hugs!
    Cassey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish they would let them sing what they want. I personally was annoyed by the double Beatles and now this.  Why can't they do themes per say. You know??? Ughhhhh
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!