Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I survived!!!!

The wildest, most craziest concert I have ever been to in my life....it was nuts people!!!

I enjoyed every minute of the chaos...haha

We left around 3pm....about a 45 min drive...over to the city where the concert was held...we stopped at Hooters to eat first...

They opened the doors to the concert at 5:30pm....we were on the floor....so it was first come first serve....we got pretty close to the stage...I would say about 15ft. from it....there were no chairs on the floor so we had to sit on the concrete floor until 7pm....when it started...some band we had never heard of Neverset played first....they were pretty decent....then Seether played second...they played about an hour....then Breaking Benjamin played...they were amazing as always...they played for about an hour and 1/2 or two...then Three Days Grace played...they were awesome.... I got home around midnight.....

Sooo what was so chaotic you ask..?

*People body surfin over our heads....

* People pushin and shovin

* 2 chics duking it out right in front of us....one chic was trying to push her way closer to the front...and the other chic wasn't havin it...hahaha

I have never experienced a concert that wild before....I still enjoyed the concert....even with all the people acting like idiots around me....it got to where i just started pushing back....lol 

We have had rain nonstop all day...and suppose to have more of the same tomorrow....I plan on sleepin in till noon....it'll be a good day for it.

                                                    Nitey nite

P.S.

   No pics of the concert....I never take my camera to rock concerts when I am on the floor...afraid it would get damaged. 

10 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun time
    i LOVE three days grace
    have you ever heard of the band hurt? they are playing by us next week
    tony and i are goign to go since the tickets were only like a buck.. LOL
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for not taking your camera.
    Glad you had fun.
    And thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Brandie
    http://journals.aol.com/whatafinegrl/simply-me

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fun! so many concerts i wanan go to this yr. rain ugh here too! cass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, see I got the mind up and running again.  Remembered yout name.  That was so embarrassing.  Glad you had fun.  That is a necessity no matter how many other things are going on.  I think of you and your mom all the time.  I pray for your uncle Kevin.  Huge Hugs to both you and your mom.   Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed your concert~!  I hope to go to one once in my lifetime!  Someday!   I gave away my only chance so far to go to one.  I gave it to my hubby's friend...my hubby won two tickets to see Bon Jovi and I gave it away!?  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wild time!! Glad you had fun!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you enjoyed yourself.  That's what life is all about, having fun!  Hope you had a wonderful and hopefully dry day.  Have a  happy tomorrow! : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  9. WhooHoo! Sounds like you had a great time! I had a 80's flashback just reading your post! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. They were just over my way recently! I missed it though. I didn't know about it until it was over. I'm glad you had fun. It sounds like it was a blast!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!