
Long time no see....
What's been going on with me?
A whole lotta nothing...really..time change sat. night..I had to work sunday morning...lost an hour sleep...so that started the day off just right...haha
Jeff went riding with the guys sunday, I had been feeling bad all last week and the beginning of this week with a sore throat and coughing my head off..but I think the Tylenol cough meds finally kicked it...now Jeff is feeling much of the same...guess we're just gonna pass it back and forth...
We are finally seeing some spring like weather this week, todays high was 63 I believe...and tomorrow we may even see 70 degrees... I am so ready for spring!
My concert(Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Seether) is only 6 days away..I am so excited! I got a hair appointment that morning...she will probably fix it up like a rockstar...like she did for the Godsmack concert..hehe I think I am gonna get several inches cut off...with layers and getting halo highlights(where it's highlighted and your original color is underneath)I took vacation days next tues. and wed....the day of and after the concert...I think we are going to Hooters before the concert...should be good times for sure!
I have a birthday party to go to sunday..my niece Mikayla is turning 2..and my best friends little girl Macie is turning 2 as well...still need to go shopping and get them something.
I haven't been getting very many alerts...have alerts been down or are not many writing? hmmm
American Idol chat:
Go Home Amanda! haha
My uncle Kevins surgery is tomorrow at 2pm...please keep himin your prayers..that all goes well.. Thanks!
Until next time...
Thanks to Donna(This, that and Hockey) for the adorable graphic..her link is in my sidebar..check it out =)
It's about time we hear from you! Only kidding. Hope you feel better. So many people are sick! Have fun at the concert!
ReplyDeleteMissie
yea. the lerts ahve been down........
ReplyDeletethe colds this year have been nasty and lingering!!!
Becky
I love your graphics Terri. When you do write in your Journal you write quite a bit. Have fun at the concert. Your uncle is in my prayers for sure extra strong tomorrow. Lucy
ReplyDeletePRAYING...
ReplyDeleteLOVE YA,
CARLENE
Someone say hooters?
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Uncle Kevin is in our thoughts and prayers!
I thought I was the only one that didn't like Amanda. David Archuleta wasn't so great last night. Hope you have fun at that concert and have a happy tomorrow as well. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
I added an entry today in my "new beginnings" journal...you should def check it out. ;)
ReplyDeletekeeping your uncle in my prayers
ReplyDeletehave a good time at the concert!
xo
emily
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, its definitely going around.
ReplyDeleteSome nights I like Amanda on AI and then others I don't. Finding it hard to get into the show this year, things are just so busy. My brother has been in the hospital since Saturday, two surgeries and they still don't know whats going on, so American Idol has been the last thing on my mind lol
Concert sounds like loads of fun!!!!
Prayers being said for your uncle, hopefully you have an update on him soon.
Hugs,
Jenny
Awwwwww welcome back Terri, hope you are feeling a little better, Love and Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteI've lost interest in Idol, already.
ReplyDeleteJust letting you know you are in my thoughts.
Many hugs to you and your Mom!
Angel
have a nice week and enjoy your concert!
ReplyDelete~Brandie