
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas...in case I don't get online much in the next couple of days...gonna be busy ...busy...busy...as we all are!
Thank you Brittany, Bridgett, Shirl, Lucy, Angel, Cassie and Bernie for my Christmas cards....I love them! I keep all the cards I get for years and years ....I know one of these years I will have to stop keeping all of them...but I do cherish the time it takes someone to think of me enough to send me a greeting card for whatever occasion.
I'm hoping we get off work early tomorrow, but the way I hear it....I don't think it's going to happen....I think we will have to work all day tomorrow to keep from working saturday...we will see. At least I am off Christmas day..... :)
We have not one present wrapped yet....guess what we will be doing tonight and tomorrow....fun fun! I will take a pic of my tree after all the presents are under it....next year I am getting everything done early....shopping, wrapping, decorating...everything! This last minute stuff is for the birds....at least my shopping is done. You couldn't pay me to get out in that mess today or tomorrow....craziness!
We are talking about going to mass tomorrow night....Christmas mass is always so beautiful....they have a regular mass and then a midnight mass I believe....not sure what we will do.....
I'm hitting and missing on reading journals, forgive me....i've been so busy that staying caught up is nearly impossible at the moment....but I will be around to visit soon!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Goodnight!
Terri thanks for visiting my Journal. You are a kind person. I hope you and your family have
ReplyDeletea Merry Christmas.
Shirl
I wish you and your family the most joyous of Christmas's. Luv ya!
ReplyDeletePeace To All
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas & Happy New Year
Merry Christmas to you, Jeff, Beau and the rest of your family, Terri! That tag is precious on here. Hope ya'll have a great one! Love ya, girlie!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to my special girl and hubby and BIG BOY BEAU. SPUNKY PUT BEAU UP TO SOME NOT NICE THINGS TO DO IF YOU LEFT HIM ALONE TO LONG SO YOU TELL BEAU NOT TO LISTEN TO THAT FAT BEAGLE OF OURS. Lucy and Joe and Spunky
ReplyDeleteThank tyou for the very pretty card.
We called for our mail. Did I say thanks for the cards. If I did not. Thanks. If I did thanks again! LOL. Getting old, ha! Sherry had to remind that this is Christmas Eve. I had honestly thought it was still a couple days off (I guess it is me that is off! LOL)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and the very best to you and you loved ones. Enjoy Mass this evening.
Jack
Hoping your Christmas brings everything that you've been hoping for. Take care and Merry Christmas to you and yours,
ReplyDeleteKatie
Merry Christmas, Terr!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteXX
MERRY CHRISTMAS to my cntrySista! {hugs}
ReplyDeleteSo glad I'm not Catholic ... lol Midnight is soooo past my bedtime! *chuckle*
LORI
Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete(((Terri)))
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and your family Terri :)
I also keep all my cards and never throw them out. I'm such a pack rat! But I am really thinking about maybe recycling them, but then I would miss them all. My MIL gave me a good idea of recycling the cards but keeping all the signatures-then transfer them to my PC and construct a quilt out of them, along with a nice design. Nice huh?
Have a wonderful holiday my friend :)
Big huggers,
Gayla
You're very welcome for your card and I hope your Christmas was a merry one!
ReplyDeleteMuch love...