Thursday, December 25, 2008

Missing you this Christmas...



Grandma and Aunt Judy....

Merry Christmas in Heaven above....how I am missing you so!
What a celebration you all are having today...for today is Jesus' Birthday!!! Please give Jesus a hug and tell him his children here on earth...wish him a very "Happy Birthday"....we have been celebrating as well....

I am so blessed to have the family in which I have been given.....but our family is missing pieces of our puzzle....you both were the glue that held our family together....don't get me wrong...we are as close as ever...but when together or when we are apart....there is still a void without you here.....but you will forever be in our hearts....

When I first woke up this morning my thoughts began with memories of you....they brought a smile to my face...but I too was overcome with sadness....because in my own selfish way I still want you here with me....but I know you are both in a much better place.....

Just know you are both dearly loved and missed....and please continue to be our Guardian Angels ....in knowing you are watching over us....it gives us great comfort.

Merry Christmas to you too Uncle Peter....although you were just 5 hours old when you passed away...and I never got to meet you....I still think of you often...and our family loves you dearly...if it is God's will I will meet you someday in Heaven...

I love you all with all my heart....

Until we meet again....

7 comments:

  1. How beautifully written. I to thought of my
    loved ones that are there with yours. We will
    all get to meet one day. I had a good day and a sad one. I miss them deeply. I am the person that is laughing on the outside and crying inside. Hope you are having a blessed Christmas.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, wishing you a wonderful Christmas, sorry you are missing your aunt and grandma, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, bless you. You have a knack of putting words together. Inotice the same with your mom. This is lovely and I love the graphic. The missing gets a little easier with the years, but that doesn't make it any better, if that makes sense.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed you will meet your luvies in heaven. And I too am looking forward to meeting them.I will tellthem how wonderful a person i found you to be . and I too will be watching over you. I wonder if i will know my own mother.prob not. so i will have to wait for dear ones like you to enjoy heaven with. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, how beautiful. We do miss our loved ones so much anyway but Christmas is really bad. I can barely see to write this for the tears, but like you, I know I will be with them all again one day. I want my son back but that is selfish. I better never wish for him back in that body that betrayed him so severly. Big Hugs Terri Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri you are such a sweetie. I am still having some kind of a health problem. Seems the stomach ius giving me trouble that won't quit. Pepcid, mylanta, a prescription pill that never did work very well. Have fun at your moms. and tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a sweetheart, Terri.
    It's lovely to see how dedicated and loyal you are to your family.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!