Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Randomness...



  • 15 days till Christmas!!!
  • Work is better this week
  • I got a new cell..the LG Shine..so far I love it
  • My Christmas tree is still in the attic..sad I know but hoping to get it up this weekend...no hoping to it....I am!
  • Still have a few presents to buy
  • Still have to fill out and send my cards...thank you Shirl, Lucy and Mom for our Christmas card :)
  • Got a special package from a special online friend saturday...it brought tears to my eyes...cause after the week I had, had ...it brightened my days more than you can imagine....Thank you from the bottom of my heart! In the package was handmade Christmas ornaments :)
  • Still have to set dates for when we are having Christmas at my moms and grandads....and have to think of what I am bringing food/drink wise....
  • We always have Christmas with Jeff's family Christmas morning...his mom always fixes a nice big breakfast and then we open presents...I love that tradition!
  • Our tree isn't up at work this year...for some reason...but our stockings are...kinda strange...lol
  • Christmas Eve is 2 weeks from today!!!
  • My countdown is stressin me out....HAHA!
  • About 3 weeks ago I went to Kohl's to do a little Christmas shopping...I came home with 2 purses for myself...I cannot resist a sale on purses! I got a Nine West purse reg. $42 for 12 bucks...the other was a Nine West also...reg $42 for $25...I wasn't going to get that one...but it was the only one they had and I was afraid if I didn't and I came back to get it later it would be gone...
  • They had a jewelry/purse sale at work this week....of course I came home with 2 more purses! They are sooo cute I will have to take pics of them...They are made to look like a quilt pattern sorta... I paid quite a bit for these....I won't say how much...lol I LOVE them though!
  • We have yet to get snow...just flurries this year so far...and a little sleet...I hope we have a white Christmas
  • Yesterday the high was 58...in Dec!! Last night they called for snow and sleet after midnight no accumulation....woke up to nothing but drizzle....
  • GAS IS $1.49 !!!!!!!!!!! So excited about that

I have rambled enough...I think that is all that is on my mind at the moment....trying my best to stay caught up with all of you, for some reason I find it so hard to on blogger....if I haven't been by to visit I will eventually....

Until next time......

14 comments:

  1. I love purses too!

    Although my penchant tends to lean more towards Dooney & Burke and Coach. ::sigh::

    I hope gas drops that low around here. It hasn't went much below $1.65.
    ::crossing fingers::

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. got the tree up but no shopping done.. hoping to get out at least a little on Friday
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the LG voyager, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tree was up since Monday but nothing on it. I put the decorations on tonight but the boxes are scattered everywhere. I have no idea who is going where on Christmas Day. I sort of liked it being 50 yesterday. I have no lights outside so I don't care of there's snow out there. Yuck, this year is just a bummer. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am silly for socks. no really. i rebel at work through loud, gawdy, and funky socks.

    i have to say that when i need a little christmas i come here. i love your header!

    we are looking for a white christmas here too, but we have had around 2-3 inches of snow on the ground pretty much since the beginning of novemeber. it will snow and then melt a little bit and snow some more.

    glad things are better at the workplace.

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for trees going up late! : D We have had snow flurries today in southeast texas ... : /

    ReplyDelete
  7. 58 degrees???? geez, girl. This past weekend our temps where in the teens... it was BRRRRR cold!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked your rambling. LOL Also, I would love to picture myself in that graphic at the top of his entry. Snow and fireplace, and someone to love close by would be awfully perfect don't you think? Have a happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soon you'll have a purse for everyday of the year, lol. Christmas is coming around too fast this year, yikes.
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol Terri I love purses too. dont need but one since I am not working. I have been known to buy 2 at the same time because I could not decide between them . now everybody gives me purses for holidays and such because they know i love them so.
    well i am off to visit your moms blog. the last one I read was just so cute and adorable, the letter to santa. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gas here in northeastern Pa Is 1.79 a gallon!
    for drinks i'll have a wild turkey and coke!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie I love shopping. Shoes and purses are
    what I buy the most. Can't let a good bargin go
    like you found. Better hurry and get the tree from the attic. I may leave mine tree up until July 4th.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Christmasy Journal!!!! How many more times am I going to say that. Spunky said he would share with Beau on the meat loaf.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have my tree up yet either, we've never ever been this late in doing that. It just doesn't feel like Christmas time to me!! I love that beautiful picture at the top of your post. Maybe I need to just sit and stare at that for a while to get myself in the mood to put my tree up.

    Take care and thanks for the prayers and good wishes for Sarah and Bennie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!