Monday, December 21, 2009

4am and I am still awake....what?!?!




I went to the Daughtry concert last night....with a couple of my besties....twins that I have been best friends with since 1st grade...we had such an awesome time!!!!





We got home around 12:30am....but I am so pumped from the concert it has taken me awhile to settle down...LOL





I uploaded my pics to the computer and tried to lighten them some, I REALLY need a good camera that takes great pics in low light situations such as stadiums....any suggestions?





Anyways....I think I am gonna finally go to bed....





More pics to come soon :) and another entry as we had our first of many Christmas gatherings yesterday as well....would you believe I forgot my camera to take to my Grandads....I never forget it!

I'm on vacation this week ~ home for the holidays...wooowhooooo!

Nite Nite...

4 comments:

  1. I just knew it. Young lady your heart won't take but so much. LOL Glad you had a good time. NOW settle down! LOL
    TAke care and have a GREAT Christmas Season!!!!
    Hope you get what you want for Christmas!
    Love ya!
    Sherry & Jack down in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still riding high, my girl. It is going to be A long day, but to you it will be worth it. Now come on down to earth and have the Merriest of Christmases ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!