Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009 pics...



Jeff and I ~ 12/26/09 ~ at Moms


I wanted to add more but it's not letting me at the moment...so more to come when I am able...may have to make a slideshow...

Hope you're all having a good week so far....it's been kinda draggin for me....am hoping for a 3 day weekend...keep your fingers crossed!

Hope you feel better Mom ~ love you!

Nite nite!

P.S. Looking at these pics I see I am going to have to dust off my treadmill and stop using it to hang clothes on and start walking again UGH @ my double chin...and round face!

7 comments:

  1. Way to cute and looking forward to more! Hoping your New Year brings you everthing you've hoped for!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those left overs on the last entry still look good!
    Yeah I hope you and Debbie are better. Good shot of you and Jeff and I like your lead in. I don't know whether Blogger is over loaded or what, but it is not acting right for me.
    TAke care of Jeff,(and yourself) Hope you get the 3 day weekend.
    Love ya!
    Sherry & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good pictures. A handsome couple. I have
    had a good week but have been busy for 2 weeks
    without a breather. It will slow down after the
    New Years celebration. I did go shopping Sunday
    and bought a jogging suit and a hering bone business suit. I only wanted the Jacket.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking good Terri. Happy New Year in case I don't get back for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ stop using the treadmill for hanging clothes. It happens!

    Happy New Year!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain. I've gained back about 20 pounds. Wednesday, January 6, I'm back on the WW wagon. And exercising. Blah.

    Here's to a skinny 2010! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!