Please keep my sister-in-law Linda and family in your thoughts and prayers....her mother passed away this morning... she was older and in bad health...she isn't in pain anymore.
Linda's dad passed away a few years ago...so now both her parents are gone....my heart aches for her.
Losing someone anytime is hard, but I can't imagine losing a loved one at Christmas....now every year at this time will be especially hard on her.
Her mother will be spending Christmas with Jesus this year...what a celebration that must be!
She was one of the best neighbors we could ever ask for....she will be dearly missed....and was loved by many!
Rest in Peace Melvina ~ Fly with the Angels
9 years ago
Our PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM ALL, also with you and your family. That was said so sweetly.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Sherry & Jack
What a beautiful tribute. No prayers needed for her mother, because she is flying among the angels and spending Christmas with Jesus and her husband. But prayers are being said for the people who mourn for her.
ReplyDeleteXX
She's in my thoughts and prayers. We lost my Father In Law on Christmas Eve 7 years ago. Makes celebrating hard for the first few years.
ReplyDeleteShe is in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my son on Dec. 21, 1992 and it is like yesterday. I am finally getting to where I enjoy Christmas again but he is always with me.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with your family, Terri. I can't imagine how hard it must be.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you!