Monday, December 21, 2009

Monica this is for you...hehe

Here's proof... on Twitpic

In case you missed this tweet from Daughtry...this was the guys backstage last night after they raided Joey's closet for 80's apparel ...HAHAHA!
They are so down to earth and silly....that makes me love em' even more.....

Click the pic and it should make it bigger or take you to their twitpic page

I've never seen spandex look so good.... *wink wink*

::::::::adjusting my halo::::::::

Dear Santa,
Could you please define NAUGHTY?
I promise I have been a good little girl this year *giggle*

4 comments:

  1. BUT then on second thought Naughty? You ain't gettin Nuttin' for Christmas!
    Now go to bed and rest it will ease the pain. Enjoy your vacation!
    TAke care,
    Love ya!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to comment on this post before. I'm glad it's letting me now.

    I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait until WE get to see them together. And trust me Terri, we will one day. Maybe next tour we can find one somewhere close enough to meet up and watch em. Lord help them if we do. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!

    I think your halo is just fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!