
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope the last few days have been filled with love and laughter and the comfort of being with your family this holiday season.
We had a wonderful christmas...thank you all for your heartfelt comments you left me yesterday I appreciate it so much, I was just feeling a bit down all day and it showed in my writing...most the time I am happy go lucky..but I am only human I have my down days as well..thank you for being there!

Saturday my cousin and I went to see P.S. I love you at the movies...it was great..I will more than likely buy it when it comes out...great love story...make sure you take your kleenex though...if you go see it.
For christmas Jeff bought me a Computer Armoire(desk with doors that close and hide everything) I LOVE it...we aren't going to put it together until we wallpaper the room though, he also got me a Kodak 5300 all in one computer that I can use with my camera and my computer...the ink is way cheaper than reg. printers..I am so excited...he also got me extra photo paper and reg. paper and ink to go with it. I gave him a leather jacket, 10 long sleeve shirts to wear out...and 5 long sleeve shirts for work...I know that is alot of shirts but he like zero long sleeve shirts...lol I also got him a hair clipper set that has all the attachments with a carrying case(he cuts his own hair) We were both very happy with our gifts. We got Beau 4 stuffed animal toys and 3 bags of treats..he had a fit...he knows what presents are...haha
This morning we got up and got ready and went to my MIL's for christmas around 7:30...we go there that time every year...we all eat breakfast and then open presents and spend time together...she spent too much...we always tell her not to, but she said that is one thing she enjoys so let her do it...lol She got Jeff 2 nice thermal shirts, a gage for the gas grill that tells you when you are almost out of gas,got us a huge set of set of Lock & Lock tupperware like plastic dishes , the lids lock..I love them she gave us a few last year and we loved them so much she got us alot of other various sizes...my SIL's got them too..they love them as well. She got me some cozy dearfoam slippers..a turbie twist for my hair when I get outta the shower...a glade scented oil candle set with 9 refills in dewberry it smells so good.... then she got us a beautiful Ashley table for against the wall in the living room and a nice flower arrangement to go on it..I will have to take pics to share!! She also gave me a set of 6 adorable teddy bear ornaments she has had on her tree for years..she said she knows how much i like them and wanted me to have them...I love things passed down to me like that...it means so much...Jeff and I are both sentimental about things like that...we cherish them...I need to date one of them so I will know what year i got them.
My MIL got Beau some bath wipes, a toy and a laser light to chase...and his aunt also got Beau a santa toy...he is spoiled!

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!!
Gosh it's hard to believe tomorrow is already Wed. my days will be screwed up all week...i will keep thinking tomorrow is monday....back to work tomorrow for me..till 10am sat. morning..then I am off sunday..work monday..and off New Years Day.....Hope ya'll have a good rest of the week....
*Thanks Chris and Emmi for the Jesus and snowman graphics ~ I love them!

Get Ready for the next big Holiday, St. Patty's Day Is just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have had a wonderful day! Don't you wish it could be Christmas everyday of the year? Well, maybe not everyday. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
It sounds like it was a great day. I thought I got a lot of gifts but you put me to shame. Granny Lucy
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMissie
sounds wonderful my friend.... may 2008 bring good things your way
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Merry Christmas, a day late, Terri! You sound like you ended up having a great day. I think we all have a day or two where we get sad right before the holiday. I wanna see that movie. Maybe Megan and I will go this afternoon. We all go back to work tomorrow also. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and I really look forward to seeing the table your MIL got you and the Computer Armoir, we had one years ago but the stupid movers managed to break it.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
Christy
Terri, glad you had a good Christmas, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a beautiful Christmas!!!! I can just see the puppie opening the gifts and finding out what presents are about! I have to dress my man sometimes too and buy clothes for him. LOL. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa
Merry Christmas...a little late. Your graphix are dazzling. It sounds like you had a marvelous Christmas and Santa was very good to you all. My Christmas would have been complete if Tommy's girls had been home, but they'll be home in a couple days (If that crazy woman knows what's good for her. LOL)
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a wonderul New Year.
Hugs, Barb
I love all your graphics! Sounds like you got tons of wonderful gifts! Beau really is spoiled too. LOL
ReplyDelete