Finally...the pictures I have promised you for a couple months or so...see I didn't let you down... =)
I had to get in the closet and go through boxes to get my camera dock out and also look for my address book in which I cannot find...UGH! My family may just have to get theirs delivered by hand this year....or get them as we receive them with their return addresses on them... I found everyones addresses that I exchanged cards with last year here in Jland...but the address book with family is Lord knows where..it will show up probably after christmas..haha!
Thanks to Emmi and Lisa for the cute christmas cards... =)
I am going to try to fill out most of mine today...and get them sent out sometime this week...
I am still tired from yesterdays shopping...and we went to bed at 8:30 last night, damn I think I really am getting old....seems I go to bed earlier and earlier all the time anymore..lol
Jeff isn't feeling too good...been complaining with a stomach ache...I hope I don't catch nothing...but with this crazy weather it's a wonder we all aren't sick... highs in the 30's one day....and dang near 60 the next it seems... beginning to wonder if we are ever gonna see any snow this year.
Well I better get off here gonna enjoy my lazy sunday...I may just stay in my PJ's all day..veg out, watch tv...and fill out my christmas cards...
Hope you enjoyed the pics...Have a good week everyone...Until next time....
Hugs Terri
Terri I love it!! It looks just beautiful. You must be so happy to have it done. I love your little doggy too! lol
ReplyDeleteTake care
Trish
I really liked the tour of your home. Very cute and so is Beau. I hope you don't get sick. Have a very nice Sunday. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Great Job. I love the changes and you can tell Beau does to. Granny Lucy
ReplyDeleteAwesome Terri!! You're not gonna believe this but I used to have that exact same as your old one. I had the matching chair instead of the loveseat though. lol Amazing! I gave it to my brother, he has it now. I love love your new LOOK!!! Great job. Love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great!
ReplyDeleteMissie
LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK.... Neutral colors are the best!! I am a big fan of sage and burgundy. I am going to do a remodiling soon, should be fun(NOT) LOL..
ReplyDeleteYou have very good taste..
Steph
love the house...when can I come visit!????
ReplyDeleteBecky
I just painted my living room the same color lol Its Behr paint or something like that but I fell in love with the color, nice and neutral and made everything blend in nicely. Thats too funny, so awesome paint job.
ReplyDeleteThe couch looks so comfy, and I love the table next to it. Thats my kind of furniture, not the hippy ugly stuff they have out these days. I mean who wants a fur lamp? LOL
Love it!! you did such an awesome job. Thats one of the reasons I took a break from J-Land, I redid everything in the house, every room, every piece of trim and it took 6 months. I like your taste : )
~ Jenny
Love your new furniture, carpeting, and wall colors! It looks great! I think you know we got new living room furniture earlier this year and it was (still is) exciting to me! Yours looks like suede? Ours is bucke suide, so it's got a slightly different texture, but love it!! So soft and comfy!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks really beautiful, thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
Ooo, I loved looking at your pics.
ReplyDeleteOh, and we won't even let our dogs on our couch. hehe
LORI
Wow, girl, awesome!!!! You two have been working super hard. Love all your new stuff. The couches, the bedding, carpet...whoo hoo! And the huge tv's. LOL...I'm sooooo jealous. Now, sit back and relax and enjoy it! Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteI love your place!! The wall color looks great, the carpet is beautiful, the bedroom is nice! :) Good job!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks Great! I am jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteYou deserve it
Brandie
I really loved the pictures. You guys did a great job and those sofas looks SO soft and comfortable. Now I want to re-do MY living room!
ReplyDeleteLori
Wonderful! It looks great - and I'm jealous. We've only been here 3+ years but I'm ready to make some changes, too.
ReplyDelete