
Guess who is opening for Bon Jovi!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
D A U G H T R Y!!!!!!!!!!
My two favorite men!!!! Well other than my husband ;) hehehe... My coworker heard it on the radio today, and I said No Way!!! I thought she was jokin with me....cause she was laughing but she was laughing cause she knew how excited I would be.... So at lunch my boss looked it up online and sure enough he is!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am...this is a dream come true!
These tickets were expensive but worth every penny..especially now that 2 groups I both love in one great night ~ one stage!!!
First time I saw Daughtry in concert the venue really sucked, I was in the nose bleed section..and the sound wasn't that great..I felt bad for him but i still had a great time knowing i was laying my eyes on him for the first time ever...and I had loved him and his music from day one on AI! So now hopefully this time with our seats being lower level by the stage I will get to see him up close!!! I hope I am able to get some great pics of both Bon Jovi and Daughtry! I am gonna make sure my pics are cleared on my camera so i can take 300 if i want to...LMAO!
They better allow cameras..I'm tellin you!
Just had to share in my excitement =)
Thank you all for your kind, caring comments on my last entry...they were heartwarming!
I need to be getting off here it is almost 8pm and I still need to gather everthing up for our christmas snack day tomorrow at work... I am taking cocktail wienies in bbq sauce..and this cracker snack...i made last week that was really good... You take a box of Kroger brand crackers, they are really good and cheap...and hold up well..in this dish if you wanna call it that...lol In a bowl you mix a lil over a cup of veg. oil, add some garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and paprika...as much as you want to your liking... put your crackers in an air tight container....pour the mixture over it...put the lid on and toss it gently until all crackers look covered.... Wa La! Done and so yummy! They were a lil spicy...so tonight i am gonna add a pkg. of hidden valley ranch dip to take some of the heat out..and see how it turns out....
I better get going time is slippin away!
Ohh one more thing... since we aren't exchanging gifts at moms this year and only buying for the kids...with the money we would have spent on other gifts....I took 2 bells of our Angel tree at work...to buy a gift for a 1yr. old and 3yr old little boy in need..... It makes me feel so good to be doing that...I can't wait to pick out their gifts! Kohl's is having 50-60% off some toys this weekend...and it's Kohls cash weekend...Lookout =)~
Nitey nite
Terri
I love reading entries when someone is excited! I am not big into Daughtry but if it makes you super happy then that makes me smile with you. Hope that concert will be a blast for you. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Terri, that is awesome your 2 favorites will be there, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteLauren had to work a fireworks private party that Daughtry sang at, but she was having more fun with the owner's son to worry about seeing Chris. LOL. I LOVE Jon Bon Jovi he is still hott to this day. He aged well. Lucky ducky happy you're gonna get a two for one.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Chrissie
Other fans, stand back, these are Terri's men to watch!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL
I'm happy for ya girl, I hope you get great seats!
LORI
ROFLMAO!!!! You are too cute... funny when I got the alert I was thinking Ste... why?????????????
ReplyDeletehugs
d
enjoy!
ReplyDeleteyou and me are keeping Kohls in business girl!!
ReplyDeletedamn Daughtry is looking fine..
Lyn
I love Daughtry!
ReplyDeleteMissie
good for you Terri taking those angel tags!! You're an angel. And I am soooooooooooooooo freeeeaaaakkkkinnnn jealous. OMG Bon Jovi and Daughtry? Ryan never takes me to concerts anymore. You lucky. : ) lol I hope you have a super fantastic time!! love ya, Shelly
ReplyDeletelol Remember when AI lost Chris...ohmigawd you thru a fit! I'm glad your getting to see your favs in LIVE! Have a blast.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Oh yea, one more thing. I never ever get your alerts! I normally have to track you down...I guess it a AOL thing. Anyhoo...If I don't comment, it's cause I'm not getting your alerts.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
So Happy for you Terri~~~~~~Granny Lucy
ReplyDeleteYour eyes are gonna hurt after this concert (with all that eye candy including Richie Sambora - Yikes) Does it get any better than this ~ Don't think so. So happy you get to go and enjoy all of that. Take care of you and have a wonderful tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteKatie
I've heard of Bon Jovi, but who is Daughtry?
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/
The cracker thing sounds tasty.....have fun at your concert.
ReplyDeleteAmy
sounds like youre going to have a good time,enjoy xx zoe xx
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/
I am so happy for you Terri!!! Enjoy!!!! Granny Lucy
ReplyDeleteWow about Kohls and the tickets!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Dang, girl, how lucky can you get??? LOL..like falling in doo-doo and pulling out a gold coin. Yum...eat some of those goodies for me. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteJacob was sitting in my lap looking at the pics on your journal and when he saw your man Chris he said, That's a bad guy! HAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom