Friday, December 14, 2007

Reflecting on the Reason for the Season

Hey everyone...I told you I couldn't actually stay away ~ for long anyways...I didn't go to work today...my back is so stiff..I think because the muscle relaxers knocked me out last night from 8pm till 6am without waking up once...I slept so sound I didn't budge...I am trying to sit up just for a bit so see if that helps the stiffness some...then I am gonna go lay back down again..cause these meds make me sooo drowsy.

I just wanted to share this message I got in an email...it is so peaceful...and made me reflect on the real reason for the season...I hope you read it and embrace it as well.

Make sure you turn your speakers up...

        Message <~ Click here please

     Have a great weekend everyone...

16 comments:

  1. some pain pills and a glass of wine ought to put you right to sleep for about a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take a nice hot shower with the water hitting your back...it is very importnat that you try to stretch out  your back...just do little bends and stretches as much as y ou can....then come see me for a massage!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest your back!  Thanks for sharing.  It was beautiful.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, I sure hope you feel better, rest your back, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri ~ I am hoping your back feel much better soon. Love this message and your graphic. Take care of you! Hoping your Today is being good to you,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the message, I'll be sharing it on my journal too! :) I  hope your back starts feeling better.

    God Bless
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, that graphic above is beyond awesome!  I love that link.  Someone sent it through our PSP group the other day.  Take care of yourself and that back.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hope your back won't be giving you too many problems at Christmas.  I did enjoy that message, very pretty and very true.  Try to get some rest and don't do anything strenuous. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there girl, you take care of that back and thank you so much for the graophic and card.  Had to get Tiny pic to finally get it on right.  It kept loading without the gif but finally after 3 tries on tiny pic, success.  Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terri, I am SO sorry I haven't been by lately. I don't think I've even made an entry in my journal since Thanksgiving. Either I'm not feeling well, can't think of anything to write, or sit down to journal and 5min later have to get up for some reason. LOL I'm so sorry that you're back is hurting you. What a time of year to be laid up. Hope you get to feeling better real soon.
    Holiday hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and I just love this graphic!!!!  Thank you so much for sharing!!!  Hope you are feeling better.  This entry made me so happy!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Terri, I know all about back pain. It is extremely painful! Maybe some extra pillows might help while you sleep. Take care Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  13. merry christmas to you hun and a happy new year zoe xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear you havent been feeling well .....I hope you get better real soon!!!

    Take care,  Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas :)

    Hugs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I had to get here through internet explorer! :o(
    I thought my computer was really messed up or something.  Glad to know its just goot ol' AOL.

    Your tree looks beautiful, Terri.
    I'm sorry to hear about your back.

    I love the Fashion Bug.  I know they have one here but I have to find it. LOL

    I get lost easily here, but I am learning.

    Hope you and Jeff have a Merry Christmas.

    Hugs,

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!