David Cook: Little Sparrow
I had never heard this song before, I was nervous for the guys as it was Dolly Parton night on Idol...but he seemed to pull this one off...in my opinion......
After Idol....David was taken to the local hospital.... he has high blood pressure anyways....and it is said that he has a brother battling cancer that isn't doing so well....and that with the stress he is under on Idol and the stresses of home.... he began having heart palpitations....they wanted him to go to the hospital ASAP.....but he wanted to wait until after the show. I heard on the radio...they have him on heart medication...and are monitoring him....but that he is back on the Idol set. I would be so sad if he had to leave the show.....he is my favorite!!!!
Get well soon David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carly Smithson: Here you go again
Carly is my favorite girl by far, for country....i believe she did a great job on this song....
Simon must've been in a bad mood last night...he was on everyones case.....haha Even on Carly about how she dresses....or "whoever" dresses her.....
Michael Johns: It's all wrong, but it's alright
My favorite performance of the night by far....he done absolutely amazing!!!!
My guesses:
Bottom 3: Ramiele, Jason and Kristy Lee
Going home: Bye bye Jason!!!
I hope your right about Jason, the bottom 3 are the right 3 to go I think. I like Kristy Cook, but I do think she is ordinary. I really like all the other ones. It's going to be tough. I have never watched AI from begining to end, after the bottome 3 you mentioned I will be bummed watching each one go. My top to personally are Michael Johns and Brooke White, with a close VERY CLOSE Carly behind
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ang
I hope your right about Jason, the bottom 3 are the right 3 to go I think. I like Kristy Cook, but I do think she is ordinary. I really like all the other ones. It's going to be tough. I have never watched AI from begining to end, after the bottome 3 you mentioned I will be bummed watching each one go. My top to personally are Michael Johns and Brooke White, with a close VERY CLOSE Carly behind
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ang
I feel so bad for David Cook. I hadn't heard that about him. Hope he's doing okay. No, not Jason. I love his eyes!!
ReplyDeleteMissie
I heard about David Cook this morning. I hope he is okay.
ReplyDeleteHe did a great job and I loved Michael Johns. I'm not sure what was up with Simon last night!
Gretchen
ramiele needs to go..she just isn't doing it for me dawg....;-)
ReplyDeletedavid cook rocked last night and of course Michael..damn he's sexy....and jason is just eye candy but that thing he does with his mouth when he's singing gets on my nerves...LOL
Lyn
P.S went to kohls today..got 2 pairs of shorts and a pair of capri's for $50...woot woot!
I hadn't heard about David Cook. Hope he won't have any further problems. I like Kristy, then again I'm partial to country music. Have a happy tomorrow! : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Those were my three picks for bottom too but I picked Ramiele for going home. I was amazed that Jason made it over Brooke!
ReplyDeleteok I was not shocked that Ramielle went home but she should have went home before this! I also think that little guy..David Archuleta or whatever his name is? should have gone home already too.....Jason? from Rockwall and I love his style...but I dont think he is what they are looking for....I look for Michael Johns, David Cook or Brooke White to win.... Michael Johns kicked booty tonight with that song! LOVED IT!
ReplyDeleteKelly
I like Brooke White and Carly but that tattoo ruins her beauty for me. I saw your comment on another journal about missing someone and thinking about them. I miss that same person as well. She died much too young. I hope you are having a good weekend. Take care.
ReplyDeletePhil