Monday, June 23, 2008

Bobby Sherman...Moms teen heart-throb =)

As mom and I were chatting away in IM tonight...I found out who moms teen heart-throb was....I had never heard of him... and to hear mom tell it he was ~YUMMY~....haha

I never hear mom oooohhhing and ahhhing over anyone...so I just had to look this fella up =)

This is for you mom ~ enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Never tell a ladies age, shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of him either. LOL


    I LOVE your new sidebar btw.

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the fan? I'm melting over here..he's soooooooo damn good lookin'!!!!!!!! Yep, I'm a dork!!! Yummy!!!! Thanks!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL  I don't even know who this is.  I guess he is kinda cute.  Hope you have a happy tomorrow.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!!!!   I remember him well.........   now Mom... thanks alot for reminding me how old I am!!!
    love ya both
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember Bobby, MOM. He was soo cute. I used to watch him every week . He could really make you heart get to beating, LOL. He was "HOT" in him time!  Enjoyed your journal Terri and Debbie. Have a good one. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I have never heard of him.  I watched all the videos.  I bet that takes your mom back.  Hmmmmmmm now I am just going to have to ask my mom who her heart throb was.

    Have a great night

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to know I'm not the only one who remembers him. I was beginning to feel older than dirt, hahaha.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol BOBBY SHERMAN!   that hair, those eyes, that smile  , sigh. dont tell anyone i said all that!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!