This is a preview of MG's new cd...my favs on it are :
*Back when i knew it all
* One trip
* God knows who i am
It has a stripped down version of some songs on video....I was watchin "Hell Yeah" and had to fan myself....I think Troy is soooo HOT!
I was at the video shoot for "My Town" before it came out...and have seen them in concert with Kenny Chesney before...and would go see them again....love em'
Here is the My Town video....i was in the crowd of people....it was a blast...we had to sing
"Na na na naaaa" a million times....I am so glad I was able to go it's a once in a lifetime experience!
You can't see me on the video =( But I was right behind the girl in the cowboy hat with a bare back shirt on....tied in the back....
Tomorrow is Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Have a great weekend everyone.....
Until next time......
Was that you I was standing behind you
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteMissie
tHAT WAS SO COOL. i LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC, but not all. I am to old to like some of the latest ones. Granny Lucy
ReplyDeleteLOVE Montgomery Gentry :) gonna have to get the new album!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that you got to be there when they shot the video...LOL, I love singing that little hook, na na naa na naaa :)
~Bernie