Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thinking about you, and missing you so much!

Judy...

     Thoughts of you have filled my mind today...I've sat here tonight and listened to many of your favorite songs...because in doing so it makes me feel close to you...

These songs brought so much comfort to you on some of your most difficult days during your cancer journey...

Jess and I bought you the Selah cd...when you were first diagnosed with cancer and I never realized how much it would mean to you...and to the rest of us...because the songs are so inspiring... they make me feel at peace on days when I am missing you so much it hurts....and also comfort me.

I love you...and miss you so very much!

 

12 comments:

  1. sorry for your sadness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could give you a hug.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your feeling so down.  They say it gets better with time, but I don't know how.  (((hugs)))  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too hard for me to listen to cause I could feel the tears getting ready to pour.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. hugs to you my friend
    love ya
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a sentimental person.  I think people are lucky to have you as a friend cause you care so much.  Hope you have a happy Friday.  Luv ya!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so sweet Terri! what a blessing and priveledge it was to have a niece like you for your dear Judy, i am sure. youknow she lives on in you!!!
    wish i was so blessed. i love my Charity to pieces but she has a busy life. dont get to see her as much as i like. but i know she loves me and that will have to do. lol  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY in advance. july 29 is my Teruko's birthday. Lord knows that was one hot summer. i was so happy to  not be pregnant any more. lol  take care sweetie and my regards  to the hubby and the puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww...big hugs love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel ya sister.... hang in there
    big hugs to you..
    Kelly~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many hugs to you ~ You know she's close at heart. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We do miss our loved ones, Terri.  I think at first Journals helped but I am doing some serious soul searching.  Am I living in a real world and facing lifes problems head on or am I ready for a break.  Just do not know at this time.  I guess reading your entry made me do some serious soul searching.  I am sure your Aunt Judy was a beautiful person and I know you miss her.  Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are hangin in there Terri. Some days just plain ol' suck.....My thoughts are with ya.....

    {{{{{{{{{{{{Terri}}}}}}}}}}}

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!