Friday, October 3, 2008

Change...

So AOL is giving us one final "boot" ehhh...and kicking Jland to the curb?  :::Sigh:::

I for one do not deal well with change, but good things can come from change...

I am riding it out over here until my old journal is transferred to blogger....but I have at least set up an account over there already and am "following" other journals and commenting....so glad to keep up with old friends over there...it seems as though most are moving to blogger....

So when I finally move there I will post it here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff went out to eat with the guys last night at Texas Roadhouse , i'm glad to see him have the time now to relax with friends and enjoy himself....he said they had a good time.....

I got a nice raise this week....thats always a good thing...but like anything else I think our insurance is going up...so I can kiss that little extra goodbye before I even get it....lol

I was suppose to work sunday but someone volunteered to work for me....Yeehaw!!!

That worked out perfect because my family is having my grandad a surprise 78th birthday party sunday....on his birthday!  =)   Lots of food, good conversation and the comfort of pretty much all the family being together as a whole.....doesn't get much better than that.

Hope everyone has a good weekend....

                                Until next time.....

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. can you see mine and comment on it been having problems with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my blogger address
    http://missiesupsidedownworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. make sure I get your link when you move...   have a great time at the party
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, good ole AOL. Hope Grandad has a great birthday.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just sucks. Big time.

    Let me know where you get a new one up and running.  ;o)

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm there..don't know what I'm doing but did write my first little entry. I've done forgot how to sign in and leave comments on others though. I'm so confused.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. will you and debbie please send me an email with a link to your new journals? Thats the only way i have been able to find any, lol  i cannot believe how hard i am finding this new spot . i am lost, lost lost, cant even find myself... lol  jun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like change either... but sometimes change is good. Please let me know where you'll be so I can follow you... and Happy 78th b-day to your grandad...
    Kelly~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget to send me your link when you get settled. I will send you mine. I set up over there but I am still working on it.
    Have fun at the party! It's always nice getting together with family.
    Take care, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life is everchanging and it is sad that J-land as we know it will be going away soon.  Glad that you got a raise and hope that the birthday party will be a smash.  Luv ya!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey terri,


    have a good time at the party and enjoy your day off-- you deserve it!


    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sucks, hunh?  I see your mom opened her blog over there.  I'm finally learning some things but was crazy for days.  When you get there, send your link or I think it will show up since you are a "follower."  LOL...weird stuff.  Anyway...whoo hoo to the raise and love, love the Roadhouse.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I am going to make a new blog.  I forgot that I made one at blogger years ago when they first put the banner ads up.  
    I love that you always see things half full :)  LOVE that about you!

    Yay for the raise...but Booo for the insurance hike.  Bittersweet, eh?!

    Happy Birthday Grandad :)

    You take care doll~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!