
We had a great time at the concert...
I was on my feet the whole time...Jeff was even on his feet some...most the time he just sits there so that says alot..haha!
They put on a great show and for his age the lead singer has more energy than anyone I know...he was wired! I guess you have to be in great shape and healthy to keep up with their lifestyle....
They played all my favorites...
- Can't fight this feelin
- Don't let him go
- Keep on loving you
- In my dreams
- One lonely night
and many more....it was a night to remember!
I soooo wish I had taken my camera now...we had great seats....I didn't realize they were gonna be that good...we were about 100ft from the stage....this place is like a theatre setting..with stadium seating....we were on the floor...and no one was right in front of us...for about 5 feet or so...we had a really clear view of the stage....
This one couple came in dressed full gear for halloween..the guy was dressed like someone from the 70's...with the psychedlic clothes...and a HUGE fro...it was hilarious....they walked to their seats and people were cheering and taking pics of them....it was too funny....
I was going to get a tshirt but instead I bought an autographed cd....I'm not gonna open it...just a keepsake...
I have plenty more to write about...but it will have to wait till tomorrow....I am still tired from the weekend...all we did was run here and there....
Hope the pic worked, never added one here yet...
Until next time....
Yeah on getting your picture on your journal without any problems. Glad you and Jeff had a great time at the concert. I'm tired too after yesterday.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Mom
I love all those songs as well!
ReplyDeleteAnd the autographed CD is awesome! I'd prefer that over a t-shirt too.
Glad you had a good time and great seats!
XOXO
Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another that you had a good time. LOL Have a happy week as well. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteGREAT!!!!! Good entry and description. it is good to know you had a wonderful time. Pretty easy to see with this journal entry. I cannot hear, but am glad others do and enjoy what they hear.
ReplyDeleteNo Settle DOWN!!!! hahahahahahah~
Great entry Jack
The 70's I remember , don't remember the 80's much they were a blur!
ReplyDeleteSounds like lots of fun! Oh I love those songs too!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun. Sounds like a blast.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love REO - Sounds like a good time was had by all - Take care and enjoy your Today!
ReplyDeleteKatie
I'm due for a concert fix. It's been a couple months. haha!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time. It's good to kick your heels up once in awhile and forget about
ReplyDeletethe outside world. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shirl
rock on with your bad southern self, gurrrlllll!
ReplyDeleteglad you had fun!
REO put on a great concert around here, we were on our feet the whole time too. Glad to hear you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteMonica
How fun! great that your seats were so wonderful! I swear, that's the only way to go!
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Jeff getting up TOO! Sounds like he and mine may be related.
I think my comment did not post so will just say I was here and glaD YOOU HAD FUN.
ReplyDeleteHey look at my graphic up there!
ReplyDeleteMiss you bunches!!!!
WOW REO it's been a while, they're still at it?? LOL Glad you had a good time! HUGS XO
ReplyDelete