Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Honey...I'm Home!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey everyone!!!
I finally made the move over here and am loving it! My journal transfer was a success and went smoothly....I am going to have to play around and learn lots of new things...such as how to get my graphics the right size(stretch template) etc.... but so far so good....

Thanks for the nice warm welcome...and thank you Kelly for showing me how to make my journal all pretty!

I did go ahead and change the name of my journal...I wanted a change....a fresh new start.....

I am so glad to be "home"

Until next time....

24 comments:

  1. Love the title of this entry!

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like the new home. It's not a bad place once you get used to it.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought that I would stop by and welcome you to the neighborhood!!!

    Ive been over here since July before all the aol drama went down and I got to say you will like it here I promise!

    Take Care and welcome again!

    ~ Christopher ~

    http://cmarlow480.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I think A Lot of people have grown since they first started journaling to the point where the name of their journal no longer fits them anymore and it only made sense to title their journals something else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome it looks so pretty in here! love V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy, howdy!! Welcome!!! I'm still getting into the groove as well but am loving blogger so much more than AOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy you are home to. JAUNTY TITLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Terri,
    I got some advice from a nice lady, took it and found and copied my first blog comment. I put it here on Blogspot. I was thinking it was you, but alas it was your MOM. LOL. Anyway good to see the blog. I can't even navigatre around my own blog yet, but I am venturing out.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new place is lovely! Glad your journal transfer was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri, I found your link on your Mom's blog. Nice to meet ya! I'll be reading.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahoooooooo! So glad you made it over here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sweety! Thanks for finding me! I have missed you too. Well at least maybe here it'll be more fun! HUGS OX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terri and Debbie, it is so nice to just find you all together, or at least I find it easier. Give Beau a huig for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your blog is very pretty ! still learning my way through this maze. i hope it will let me comment, the artist formerly known as JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you got moved over here. I'll be back to check in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good to see you :) I still need to transfer AOL blog over here but I'll get it. So far so good!
    Have a great weekend!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  18. My sweet friend. I'm so glad I got your blogsite. I have been so frustrated since coming back here that I'm afraid to do anything for mucking up the works. Like HOW did you make you blog page SO pretty. (Just like you). Sound like you're doing good. I'm doing so so. Just wish there more hours in the day (sometimes!). LOL Hope all is well with you and yours.
    BTW, I like the new name of your journal too.
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Terri, Coming to you from small town Central Alberta, Canada

    I guess because you are so young you made the transition so easily..it is hard to teach this old dog new tricks.
    Hope you are having a great day and please stop in an say hello sometime.

    Lori (from Alberta)

    lorisletterbox

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new name!!! So glad to see you over here!!! Big hugs and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Did I comment on this? hahaha...Terri, I am still a lost soul. I need to get your mom's url off of your sidebar. Love your set up! How'd ya add those skin thingies on yours???? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need a note like that. Happy your happy to be here. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!