Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 78th Birthday Grandad!!!

        GRANDAD!!!!!

Today we all gathered at grandads house for a surprise birthday party for him....I think he was rather shocked.... =)

We had a wonderful meal with smoked turkey, smoked ham, tater casserole, corn, mac n cheese, queso dip n chips, yeast rolls, baked beans, chocolate eclair and an oreo dessert... it was all sooo good....

Jeff and I got grandad a couple of dvds and a card.... I forgot to take my camera.... UGH!

It was nice getting together with everyone....we don't see each other as much as we would like to with everyone being so busy.....

Hope ya'll had a nice day as well....

                                  Until next time.....

9 comments:

  1. You forgot the cherry dump salad, yummy! It turned out well didn't it?
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy- B-Day Grand Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he had a nice birthday. You have to be careful with surprises, may cause a heart attack lol.  Have a good week.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Grandad!
    Missie
    http://missiesupsidedownworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your grandad...All that food sounds so yummy I think I gained weight just reading it lol love v

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your grandfather . . . and many more!  Luv ya!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love family get togethers...I never understand when folks act like they dread going....   Hope your day was Grand, and Grandad's day was, too.
    ~Meg
    New Blog:  http://myquestoftruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great time. The food sounds so good! Too bad you forgot your camera.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow.  That is great.  Sound like a lot of fun.  There is nothing like family, especially grandparents :)  Have a great week!  Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!