Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So..here it goes...

I'm fixing to attempt to transfer this journal over to blogger......I hope it works...

 

So this is goodbye 4 now...see you @ blogger

Hope all of you are able to locate me there...if my journal remains on AOL till the end of the month even after the transfer, I will be back and include a link for you......

                    

 

13 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm here..welcome to your new home!
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it's chopped off some of your graphics the best I remember Donna had some info on that in one of her entries.
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! Welcome to blogger hun

    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard friend now get writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like it came over fairly well.. we are more limited on graphic size here. You may want to go with a stretch template.. it gives you more room but only about 500 wide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Blogger!! I love blogger so much more than aol. Been here for quite a while! I'm in the process of transferring my old blog, it'll be at a different place. I will most likely just keep it as my "old" blog and not really do anything with it other than have a link. I did go back to my very first journal entry though and read and was rushed back to 2004!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! You made it!!! Have a great day/evening!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlie, welcome and huge hugs!!!! You did it! How in the world did you transfer that journal. Dang, I tried to follow the links but couldn't do it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been Anxiously awaiting you to make the move LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there girl, welcome. I have g=been trying to transfer Alan's memorial Journal and save it, but no luck so far. Good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!