Sunday, February 15, 2009

Disturbed...Concert I am going to!

*Before watching video please pause playlist at the bottom of my blog...

Disturbed...this is one of the bands I am going to see in concert in May...they have tons of songs I love ...this is just one of my favorites....

Thought I would post some eyecandy for Monica(I luv my family) and I....as we both think the lead singer is HOT! hehe

Those leather pants....is it hot in here or is it just me? LOL

I know this is too hardcore for alot of my readers...so I understand your not wanting to watch such a thing...

Maybe it's a side of me you've never seen? I do have a wild side every now and then....I am a Leo...hear me Roar! haha

I know I post alot about Country concerts but I go to lots of Rock concerts as well.....music is a passion of mine....I love all kinds....

Rock on!

7 comments:

  1. I'm down with the sickness!
    Me thinks you got a fetish for bald men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..Yes Eye candy!! You know me and bald men. LOL. Have fun at the concert woman! I wish I could take Chase to it. Take lots of pics for us.

    Too bad I don't live near you. We would be hitting up concerts all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh my head. LOL glad it's you and not I. His head is hot...the rest is a blur. LMAO Not my thang, but darn it you better be sure to have a rocking good time my love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are forever going to a concert...lol....have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am also down with the sickness. also, this just in. the bartender in your blog-versary post is not wearing any pants! i need to get to that bar!!!!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Disturbed! I was just telling Joe the other day that Disturbed is one of the few bands that I will never get sick of hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disturbed right on!!!!!!!!! My DH lovbes them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!