I got about 3 and a half inches cut off the length of my hair...and added some layers with hi-lites...and a few low-lites....I really like it.... It feels so much lighter......Ahhhh!
I told Jeff about the concert...at first he wasn't thrilled....but he is coming around at the thought of it...haha Jeff was out at a job site today.....and a couple gave him a tv they didn't need anymore because they bought a big screen....it's a floor model tv...about 10-15 years old...that has a real good picture.... It's for my grandad....his old floor model went out months ago....and he has been using my Uncles tv....so I called and asked him if he wanted it and he said yes....he really misses his old floor model. Jeff and I are going to go eat at Cheddars before we head out there.... I haven't eaten at all today....been too busy running around.... I went shopping earlier in the week...and got a bunch of bargains.....that is in an entry all to itself....more to come about that later....probably tomorrow! Have a good night!



You look so good with the new hair style/cut. I want to do something with my hair now. :-)
ReplyDeleteMonica
Looooookin' gooooooood. ;o)
ReplyDeleteLORI
Looks great, babe! Very stylish.
ReplyDeleteHave fun tonight!
XOXO
I love the layers.. looks really cute..
ReplyDeletehope you enjoyed your dinner.. and I am sure your grandad will enjoy his t.v.
take care...
Kelly~
THIS MUST BE HAIRCUT WEEK...LOL I LOVE THE LAYERS...LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAVE A GOOD WEEKEND....LIZ
The hair looks good. Like the slide with the poses. fooled me, took the color out, thought it was my system LOL. Great about the TV, I know grand dad will apprecitate it. That is nice of you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah Jeff will come around, we are stubborn but not stupid. LOL
Jack
It looks great!
ReplyDeletelove the 'do!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexxalainaxx
It looks awesome! It makes you feel good when you look good, doesn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got your G-dad a tv. I'm sure he'll be stoked.
Can't wait to see all the bargins you got when you went shopping.
It looks great Terry. The layer look amazing. I have always had my hair one length. The one time I did get layers I was devistated and it took me forever to grow it back out. I think its time for a change though. :)
ReplyDeletenice doo
ReplyDeleteLove the hair.....Love the poses MORE....LOL~
ReplyDeleteI broke down and finally went for a haircut myself (it's been a couple of years)....and funny....mine is cut like yours. I had lowlights put in too!
I think it's really cute on ya, Terri......love the color of your hair too!
I love your hair. You are a very pretty girl and it is so cool to experiment while young. Go girl.
ReplyDeleteI know Grandad was happy to get the tv, he missed his old one even if the one he was watching has a bigger picture. Love the new hairdo!
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
Me likes!
ReplyDelete