Touch you girl...You be hot.....hanging with the right crowd. That is really something. You got close and up front with the gang. Way to go. The drummer, vocalist, guitar players, you get a high rating. You and that new hair was what put you in the know. You looked beautiful.
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
Touch you girl...You be hot.....hanging with
ReplyDeletethe right crowd. That is really something. You
got close and up front with the gang. Way to go. The drummer, vocalist, guitar players, you
get a high rating. You and that new hair was
what put you in the know. You looked beautiful.
Shirl
What was the mystery Meat of the day?
ReplyDeleteUmmm...YUM!
ReplyDeleteI'll join you...and then feel guilty later. LOL
XOXO
I had to say, that comes under the category of SIN. You are lucky sherry has her own chocolate syrup now, or she would be lusting.
ReplyDeleteLOL jack
YUMMMM!
ReplyDelete