Wednesday, August 19, 2009

News Flash!

Daughtry just announced their fall tour schedule and they are coming to two towns near me....can I get a HELL YEAH!

WOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so excited....I will be attending one or if at all possible both shows!

Speaking of Daughtry they are going to be performing on Americas Got Talent tonight.... so I am off to watch it :)

I am still on Cloud 9 my friends...hehehe

Jack, I admit I have a problem....I am addicted to Daughtry I mean ummm concerts...hehehehe!

Have a good night everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I'll hook you up with a rehab program! Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! I can't believe this. The guy knows where you live and schedules two close by just to drive you bonkers!!!!! LOL
    Love ya! Enjoy yourself, (It is a secret taht only old folks know, but I will tell it, One day you will look back and say, what happened to that young lady I once was!!!)

    Love you!
    Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're able to see him when he comes back to town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate you. LOL Nah, I'm really jealous!

    I am gonna try to make it to the concert in Covington (well near Covington). It's the only one I might be able to swing. If I do get there, you and I HAVE to meet up. K?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...you are such a Daughtry nut. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!