Monday, August 10, 2009

A real post coming soon...until then...

My very favorite song on Daughtry's new album "Leave this town"

I love each and every song on the cd but this one is AMAZING!

Thank you all for my birthday wishes last week...

I haven't been reading or writing lately...just had so much going on and trying to enjoy whats left of summer....but will make an effort to write a real post soon and will try to get caught up a little this week on reading ya'll...as I am on vacation.

Miss you all!

6 comments:

  1. Take care and relax, all the blogs and bloggers will be there when you get around to it. Life is yours now, so enjoy it. That way Jeff can toooooo!
    Love ya1
    Sherry & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my fav too. We must like it because it sounds like a song from back in the 90's. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roomate won't put it down!!!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri don't feel bad I am guilty of not blogging. I have been busy singing and playing with the band. We performed in a benefit for our Veterans a very needed cause. It was in the Food Court of a Mall lots of fun. Time is
    fleeting by to fast. Enjoy while you are young.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you about not being around.... I'm going to make an effort too. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!