Sunday, August 16, 2009

Daughtry Concert Summer 09'


Meeting Brian Craddock for the 2nd time(guitar & vocals for Daughtry).. he had signed my "Leave this town" cd...and we walked off and I had forgot I had the 1st Daughtry cd the deluxe edition in my purse too...so we got back in line and I asked him to sign it as well...we were crackin up...haha! He was so sweet!


Yvette, Brian Craddock(guitar & vocals for Daughtry) and I
It looks like his has a ballcap on but it's his guitar case..LOL
He is such a cutie pie and so down to earth....he came from a good family Pat :) His mama raised him right...hehe



Chris walking into the Mercy Lounge from the bus...he is in the black beanie...almost to the door....everytime they would walk out of their bus to walk past us in line we would be talking and caught off guard and couldn't get to our cameras quick enough to get a good pic...lol


Chris signing autties after the show ...the concert ended at 10:30 and he came out to sign at midnight....of course we waited *wink*



Steven, Yvette, David, Myself and Steven(David Hodges band)
These guys totally crack me up and were so much fun...we hungout with them after the show for awhile....Steven on the right his facial expression cracks me up in this pic... this was like our 3rd take on pics...before we got a good one...LOL They haven't quite made it big yet...but they are awesome and will be...they had an EP for sale with 3 songs on it....both of us bought it and had them sign it.

Hope to see them again someday!


Take two ...haha






Myself, actor David Keith(from An Officer and a Gentleman and many other movies) and Yvette.... he was hangin out outside the venue after the concert....





Take one...where did Steven and the other Steven go?
Oh thats right Tyler(a fan) cut them out of the pic....so some girl another fan said she would take the next one...haha
Still turned out cute though :)





O.H. ~ S.O. ~ D.R.E.A.M.Y.!!!!!!
Joey Barnes(drummer & vocals for Daughtry) can we say smokin HOT?


Lovin his Prince shirt and his cute little hat that only he could pull off :)


He was sooooooo nice....we got invited to his 33rd Birthday party at another club a few streets away....but my friend needed to get her kids off on their first day of school the next morning.....we had a 2 hour drive home and it was already after midnight...the next morning her husband said why didn't ya'll go? and then we kicked ourself in the ass :) We could have said we hungout with the band...actually hungout...UGH! All the band members went but Chris.



Joey signing my 1st Daughtry deluxe edition cd....I feel bad cause my friend didn't have anything to get signed....I got my 2nd cd signed and she got my first cd signed.... we never even thought about it till on the way home....I had paper in my purse she could have got signed! Sooooo glad I thought to bring my cds along...we listened to them on the way to Nashville and I stuck them in my purse just in case we got to meet them...I never in my life dreamed we would have !



Myself, Josh Steely and Yvette
He was a sweetie....seemed so caring




Chris signing autties....HOT!
So nice and humble!
He called me sweetheart ~ my adrenaline was pumping..lol




We wasn't allowed to get pics "with" him..just from a distance....I was just happy we were able to meet him, talk to him and get his autograph....not to mention a handshake...and eye contact *wink* hehehe




Max, Lexi, Myself and Yvette
Good ol' Folks we met from Georgia...stood in line 5 hours
together....all 4 of us shared my umbrella....haha!
We are keeping in contact via facebook....I love meeting other Daughtry fans....we hope to attend a concert again someday together!
Hope ya'll enjoyed my pics! More to come hopefully if a couple other fans we met that actually took pics in the concert decide to share them with me....keeping my fingers crossed!
Another entry coming soon...hope ya'll don't get sick of me...I am making up for lost time on blogger today...hehe

7 comments:

  1. I don't know where my comments are I think they
    are under the ice cream. While I went to get
    a spoon they were gone. Hope you find them.
    These computers do what they want to do.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool, Terri!
    And you look so pretty!

    I bet you'll cherish these pictures forever!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    I loved your pictures!!! I can imagine you were and are still very excited getting pictures and autographs with some of the band members. Brian really had a smile on his face, huh? I could tell he was really sweating from performing at the concert. You asked me how old Brian is....He is close to my son's age, which is 29. He might be a year or two younger or older. I'm so glad you were able to go see them. Oh...Brian has a boy and a girl. By the way, I like your new hair cut. Well, I must go now. Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a ball didn't you? I am so glad that you had fun. You are one crazy groupie but I am glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! BTW I didn't mention in your other entry, but your hair cut/color looks great! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!