He is a goofball...and is just as normal as you and I... in the video above he is clowning around at the airport ....it made me laugh!
I got my Daughtry tickets this week....that made me very happy!
From now till my concert I am going to be posting some of my favorite songs from Daughtry....the new cd is amazing!
My stepsisters surgery went well, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers....she is in really good spirits.
I cleaned house for several hours today....I found cash I had stashed in an envelope months ago with coupons....I am now $36 richer...maybe cleaning isn't so bad :)
Hope ya'll are having a good weekend....
Ahhhhhh the rewards of cleaning. And I thought it was just OLD folk that hid money. Ain't it funny how we hide things from ourselves.
ReplyDeleteGlad the surgery went well. That is a plus.
Another concert? Your throat is gonna be Raw!
TAke care, Love ya,
Sherry & Jack
You Love Daughtry because....
ReplyDeleteI wonder????????????? LOL!
LOL...yay for the extra cash! Wanna loan me some? :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jack has told us not to hide money. Oh I forgot
ReplyDeletehe told that about old people. I bet that was
some of Jack's money left over from out shopping
trips. Glad you are still young and having fun. Enjoy the concert and go shopping.
Shirl
Hi !!!! I wish I could join you at the concert. I think Chris Daughtry is cute. I love that you shared this. I never seem to find money anywhere. I am glad your stepsister's surgery went well. I hope she is able to rest and get well soon. Thanks for sharing this. DO take care.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRI AND MANY MANY MORE!!!!!
ReplyDelete