Nice pictures, those folk are lucky they got their picture taken wiht you!
Hey, keep shopping, we depend on the economy to get moving again. But I don't know if it works on deals..... hahahahaha Love ya, catchingg up we are inthe sticks in Maine!
Good for you. You are a bargain shopper. I know you haven't forgotten me Terri nor I you. I have not said much but I am just not feeling worth a darn but the Dr. is not much of one who cares. I will feel better soon. I insist on it. Cure myself. Sorry, of all people I should not unload on you or anyone on my blog.
i hate shopping but just had to go for new slacks for work- total before discounts/ 25$ off was $73, i ended up paying $19 after tax. i had a 'buy one get one' and a $25 off coupon. it felt good to get something so nice and NEW ( i usually hit the thrift stores) for such a low price.
NICE! Wanted to ask you if you have a gabriel brothers there? My friend told me they are selling a woman jean brand (offered at Macy's for over 100 there), for 16 dollars!! I wanna check it out asap.xoxo Cass
You go girl, I am going to the Mall tomorrow after we get through entertaining at Holy Angels. I saw a pair of shoes I have just got to have. I have a toe ring that my friend brought me back from Fl. I needs these shoes for accent. It is a rhinestone palm tree. Looks good on my 3rd or 4th toe with pink toe nail polish. Can you believe the old lady with a toe ring. HEHEHEHEHEH
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
Nice pictures, those folk are lucky they got their picture taken wiht you!
ReplyDeleteHey, keep shopping, we depend on the economy to get moving again. But I don't know if it works on deals..... hahahahaha
Love ya, catchingg up we are inthe sticks in Maine!
Sherry & jack
Good for you. You are a bargain shopper. I know you haven't forgotten me Terri nor I you. I have not said much but I am just not feeling worth a darn but the Dr. is not much of one who cares. I will feel better soon. I insist on it. Cure myself. Sorry, of all people I should not unload on you or anyone on my blog.
ReplyDeletecome to pa i now need help shopping
ReplyDeletei hate shopping but just had to go for new slacks for work- total before discounts/ 25$ off was $73, i ended up paying $19 after tax. i had a 'buy one get one' and a $25 off coupon. it felt good to get something so nice and NEW ( i usually hit the thrift stores) for such a low price.
ReplyDeletexxalainaxx
You always find good deals when your shopping!
ReplyDeleteI love your bargain entries...they're my favorite, I think. You always get the best deals!
ReplyDeleteNICE! Wanted to ask you if you have a gabriel brothers there? My friend told me they are selling a woman jean brand (offered at Macy's for over 100 there), for 16 dollars!! I wanna check it out asap.xoxo Cass
ReplyDeleteYou go girl, I am going to the Mall tomorrow
ReplyDeleteafter we get through entertaining at Holy Angels. I saw a pair of shoes I have just got
to have. I have a toe ring that my friend brought me back from Fl. I needs these shoes for accent. It is a rhinestone palm tree. Looks
good on my 3rd or 4th toe with pink toe nail
polish. Can you believe the old lady with a toe
ring. HEHEHEHEHEH
You and I would do so well shopping together!
ReplyDelete